**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hyperion AQ M5

HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious

This Hyperion of sub of the M5 is terrible, you did everything to make the players to spend, putting knot that Iceman ice armor will only activate when the S3, but before that already dies with his S3, fix it, each time you Magik takes time to gain power and does not give time to fill the S2, also has the Spite Node, take it, just spoil the game.

Comments

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Guys with Symbiote Supreme have no issue with him, but I don't have him so no chance at a solo. Day 2 on the 2nd Hyperion lost 2 champs. Now we're waiting on one of the 2 guys with SS to wake up. You just can't stop him from dashing back and folding up for an sp3. One sp3 is a KO so no chance once he goes red. They changed the nodes slightly, but it didn't chance the fight at all. Only a couple counters. If you lack those counters you won't win.
  • MryohoMryoho Posts: 2
    One sp3 is not a ko bro. I drop hyperion silly with a 4* gwenpool.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    He need to be on the aggression node, AI makes a day 5 mini a nightmare. Way too unpredictable in baiting out his specials, it’s completely based on luck. Shouldn’t be that way and is a clear jump in difficulty which we were told wouldn’t be the case.
  • 5PlDERMAN5PlDERMAN Posts: 71
    Right now we only do Map5 on day one and was wondering if Iceman is a good counter cause of his ice armor, he’s my best champ for Hyp when fighting him in AW ?
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    I've always been a killer of AQ's Subs, but this Hyperion was only for players to spend resources on AQ, which is unfortunate these nodes, use Iceman 5* R5 and an S3 that I took, takes more than 70% of life, slutty.
  • Pninja07Pninja07 Posts: 2
    edited June 2019
    When he won’t bait and gets an L3 in literally 10 seconds at the beginning of the fight that takes a 5/50 void to 40% he is OP.
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Imo, the damn drone are the real problem. Those guys hit like trucks and the science one even has evade! Seriously, the only hp im losing in AQ is because of those drone
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    This is how I do it (with LC duped):

You try to bait his SPs (never parry or hold block bc his heavy takes a lot of time) and build to SP3
    Fire SP3 for 4 stacks, get to ~1,5 bars of power and chain SP1 forever with MLLM MLLL(L/M) SP1 and again

When your stun fails and he uses SP3 you have your passive + get a good amount of power.

IF you are really lucky with exaustions you can start to chain combo him after you get to ~1,5 bars of power and dont need an SP3.

So far so good.

What can happen? He doesnt want to throw his SP 1 and 2 and he gets to SP3. Fine. You have your passive and now need to drag the fight a bit to get to the next passive (higher sig = less cooldown time)

Worst case he gets to SP3 again and your passive is down. Now you are dead right? WRONG! Just pause the game BEFORE he uses SP3 and wait the time out. You loose 50% hp but who cares? Even in a full 3 min fights (I killed the 2nd hyperion every day so far with a 4* R5 LC) you parry maybe like 2 times bc you only punish his SPs or stunlock him.

So this means you ONLY die when you get hit. Go in with a plan. Play smart and save your items!

I hope this is usefull ✌🏻
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★

Had my best run against him. I timed out, but literally at zero he got me with the sp3. I thought that bug was fixed. My champ quit at zero mid combo and he still killed me. Lol

Luck based fight. If he pops his sp1 and 2 you can timeout, but if he dashes back and folds up you're dead no matter who you use.
  • BDeezyBDeezy Posts: 119
    I use my she-hulk against Hyperion and since he’s throwing the most specials of any character it replenishes her fury timer and I have been getting some ridiculous damage output
  • VegiVegi Posts: 1
    edited June 2019