**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank Up Archangel, Iceman, or Dr Voodooo?

Can't decide who to R4 on my alt acct. Torn between Dr Voodoo, Iceman, and Archangel. I don't want to do Gulk as I already have She Hulk as my science r4.

Rank Up Archangel, Iceman, or Dr Voodooo? 29 votes

Archangel
20%
RobertkoTeddersSantaGulkFhfjghhggggjfhfjgBatman1903Bryliantu93 6 votes
Iceman
13%
Spity68Oesername123gforcefanTheJewishTeen 4 votes
Dr Voodoo
65%
BadrosecUbA_LiBrEDarkZenVision_41Stark78Alfaexc3lbubbaXzoneRoOOtsCharlie_SceneGritabitParfanityEtjamaGonçaloFreeToPlay_21TheBestinTuakauMassapealH3t3rMr_incredibl3Ragnabro 19 votes
Other (specify)
0%

Comments

• Mr_incredibl3Mr_incredibl3 Posts: 104
    Dr Voodoo
    I like archangel over the others but I don't have the others as 4 or 5*s so i don't really know but i heard Dr.voo is real good
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    Cant go wrong with either voodoo or aa. Icey can stay at r3 as u have emma
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Dr Voodoo
    Voodoo. Ability reduction, strong regeneration, power control, poison. Overall is one of the best in the game. Mine is 5/65 with no regrets, still the character I use the most in many situation to literally walk through a lot of content.
  • RobertkoRobertko Posts: 47
    Archangel
    Aa would definitely be my choice. He can clear so much content, so fast. He is really, really good even without the dupe.

But then I noticed that you really don’t have a regenerating champ. Dr. Voodoo will help you clear longer paths. If you had blade or ghost rider, I would say aa. But you need dr voodoo’s regeneration.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Absolutely love my R4 Voodoo. Was one my more reliable quest champs for the longest time. Not overly complex to fight with, just need to keep track of hit combos when you're firing off special attacks to ensure you're getting the desired results. I usually go with Even combos for SP1/SP2 unless there is a specific need to reduce ability accuracy (like against Nightcrawler).
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Dr Voodoo
    Your Dr. Voodoo is Duped which is a selling point.
  • AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113
    AA gets you through a lot of content; but him being duped is needed (especially for Act 6).

I'd vote for Doctor Voodoo since he is duped.