**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Two active users looking for active Alliance

88k and 75k power looking for new alliance. Wanting to actually win wars and quests. Active everyday willing to use a different app for a chat channel.

Comments

• VanPeltstaintVanPeltstaint Posts: 28
    I’m looking for 3-4 active players to fill spots who are active. If you’re interested, send me a request in game to VanPeltstaint. We do map 2 and 3 in AQ and are active in war.
  • Major4Major4 Posts: 191
    If you are still looking add me to line
    Major4
  • willy_kmcwilly_kmc Posts: 60
    Hello, i have 1 slot available right now, and 1 slot available soon.

Hit me up if you wanna join us, take a look first and consider.
    My LINE ID, willykoh151992.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/141855/1month-old-alliance-recruiting-b0099#latest
  • RoosBoltonRoosBolton Posts: 97
    We win wars. And are in need of players. Hmu RoosBolton in game or on line app. Grow with us.

• PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    Search for Marvel Maniacs should look like MM!! and we have line so friend kingofkings42 to try to get in we win wars
  • PennPenn Posts: 19
    If interested in a laid back active alliance We would love to have you both. You can find me at pennamecf on line and in game. Good luck if you are not interested.
  • Jboom12Jboom12 Posts: 42
    If you're map 5 experienced I'll take you

• Could use yall in our new upcoming alliance looking to Take some names and kick some ass
    add me WVHillbilly69 / My Buddy WV Pride
  • Check out our description! YNL K
  • Kapsdan1Kapsdan1 Posts: 51
    We are seeking active members gold 2 map45444 PM line app kapsdan1
  • Be_niceBe_nice Posts: 86
    If you’re still looking check out MarsMarvel. We are a building alliance and very active in alliance wars and quests. Would love to have both of you guys.
  • McLibsMcLibs Posts: 2
    15.6 mill ally needs 2, must be at least 350k, ACTIVE enough for map 5 & use line. Contact McLibs at The Gathering.
  • Hello IamAstra,

We are a newly created sister alliance looking for people around your rating that want to improve and progress. You can message me here or on LINE if you already have it at Reignofthanatos
  • GorerillaTacticGorerillaTactic Posts: 229
    @IAmAstra

If you're still looking for an alliance, then check out The Order of the Ebon Hand [O.E.H]. We're a 10.7 million rated relaxed/semi-retirement alliance that's recruiting two players with a base rating of 120K+. We’re Silver 3 looking to advance to Silver 2 by the end of Season 10.

The LINE app is REQUIRED to join. PM one of our officers [ARGaming86 (me) or Dean929rr] or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. Adding one of us is a MUST especially ebonhand.
    IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, DingoDavey

Participation is key! Group participation in completion, item use, etc to reach max rewards is highly recommended. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate. If there are any grievances, take it up with me or another officer. If you do decide to leave us, please give us warning and don’t leave in the middle of AQ/AW. It doesn’t just hurt us but yourself, rewards wise. Also seven (7) days without communicating will result in a kick.

We run AQ Maps 3 and 4 simultaneously when we’re not in the middle of AW. It’ll be a combination of 4/3/3 or 3/3/2. While in AW, we two (2) BGs of Map 3. We might do Map 5+ if we have enough in our treasury balance. We run AW three times a week and AQ daily. We’re looking to push towards 3 BGs once we obtain a solid 30 members.
    The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 3K in AQ/AW is allowed/recommended. 4*’s 3/30+ is recommended but no 3*’s. No pressure to join AW/AQ but participation is required/highly recommended when joining.

Our updated stats as of 6/23/19 are as follows:
    10,780,873 (10.7 MIL) – AW (Season 9): Silver 3 – 1,169 AW Rating – Tier 12 – W/L is 7/10
    AQ: Rank 7,516 – Prestige – 4,834– Event Score: 23,077,821

• Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    if you're still lookin heres our discord https://discord.gg/wZBA3S7
  • ThirosThiros Posts: 82
    My alliance is looking for people around your rating. We do AQ map 3 and AW silver 2. We are seeking active players who want to grow their accounts.

Thiros68 in game, or hit apply to "Ironman Sucks"
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    IAmAstra said:

88k and 75k power looking for new alliance. Wanting to actually win wars and quests. Active everyday willing to use a different app for a chat channel.

We are AQ focused (Also doing war for get some good rewards)... If you want to join check "[INDWB] Guardians of the Multiverse" , My ign is "Suman_sahA"...