**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Labyrinth path 1 with 5/65 Ægon sig71

My first LoL encounter with aegon.
I have :
18 L1 revive in stock
8 L2 revive
1 L2 team revive
Few 50 L2 pots and 25 L3 pots.
296 units in stock , set some masteries on attack. Less in defence and utilities.
Used 120 unit for 3 L2 revive on maestro.

Should’ve done better but im satisfied. I have 5/65 sparky but i dont wanna deal with maestro random buffs especially his regen. So waited for ægon instead.

Any thoughts or comments are welcome. 😬😬😬

Comments

• endryuendryu Posts: 66
    i used 800 units on my first run with rank4 aegon, soo yours is ok
  • endryuendryu Posts: 66
    and my best run for 100% clear was something below 200 units
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Want a cookie? What’s the point of this? Old content with new champs. Now if you used an old champ might give props.
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Nice. That was mine resources:
    Team: Aegon 5*r4 (sig 200), heimdal, proxima, Thor, hella
    Path1, Easy path:
    21 revives.
    450 units
    50 lvl1 healths
    47 lvl2 healths
    38 lvl3 healths
    Few boosts

Seems near the same. For me maestro was hard, as not always was able to evade sp1. With second path did it much better.
  • gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    Bpn88855 said:

Nice. That was mine resources:
    Team: Aegon 5*r4 (sig 200), heimdal, proxima, Thor, hella
    Path1, Easy path:
    21 revives.
    450 units
    50 lvl1 healths
    47 lvl2 healths
    38 lvl3 healths
    Few boosts

Seems near the same. For me maestro was hard, as not always was able to evade sp1. With second path did it much better.

Your synergy is better. I have them too but they were on AW defence 😂
    Yeah maestro did somehow shutdown his true accuracy/fury/ and all but i just dash in thru his block and push til his sp2.

Want a cookie? What’s the point of this? Old content with new champs. Now if you used an old champ might give props.

The point is, i wait to make it easier for me. I didnt wanna rush a content due to some bad luck on my pulls. A discussion is always open for all mate dont hate me 🥺.
    nah I don’t hate dude, just your looking for a pat on the back or praise when it’s more of a yawn post. Cheers though and keep on keeping on
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    How do you deal with the Limber with Aegon? I have always been questioning this
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Get a high enough combo and your attacks eventually become unblockable. You'll be able to hit into blocks and just combo like normal.
  • Alexgt85Alexgt85 Posts: 30
    It's called intercept man, just like every other champ. But Aegon starts doing big damage against blocks fairly quickly, and at max 999 combo he is Unblockable.

Intercept, totally different play style. Once your that high combo really doesn’t matter
  • xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    Can someone post a clip or picture of how much corvus damage can do in lol?
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

A very, very inadequate number
  • B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 136
    I have a 5* Skill AG I have been saving for AEgon. Can't wait to get that so I can start tackling LOL. Good work.
  • xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267

So he isn't good for lol?
    Man the problem is I am horrible at Intercepts, and block backdraft intercept is broken right now

Limber? I dont really parry.
    If youre talking about Ex Magik Limbo, aegon reduce ability accuracy’s when he is above 500 combo / persistent charge above 500. So i dont have to worry about that.

So he isn't good for lol?

Corvus is designed to tackle short fight/ medium fight duration. For LoL he is not an option but proxima is. Just that her mission is hard to accomplish. Gotta practice a lot.

Did 100% in 36 Hours with my 5/65 and an Odin. It was really fun. I wasn't sitting on any resources at the time because I had just 100% 6.1 or I would have probably spent less.

Damn , fingers cramped? 😅
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★

Just 100% LOL a few days ago. Love Aegon there. The most fun I’ve had in the game is 999 combo Aegon in LOL. He just totally wrecks everything.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★

Hoping to dupe my 5* Aegon one day :(
  • B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 136
    I have a 5* Skill AG I have been saving for AEgon. Can't wait to get that so I can start tackling LOL. Good work.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Seems like you used more in items and units than you should have. Where did you struggle the most? The first few fights can be tough when you’re building up your combo meter but you should try and get good enough to solo them. Then when you’re finishing the others with unblockable it’ll be a breeze.
    B_Rabbitt said:

Uhh you reposted this....
    V1PER1987 said:

Seems like you used more in items and units than you should have. Where did you struggle the most? The first few fights can be tough when you’re building up your combo meter but you should try and get good enough to solo them. Then when you’re finishing the others with unblockable it’ll be a breeze.

Yup i should’ve done better with less item use. Ill try my best to play well. I just struggle with tunnel vision at times and made me KO-ed. 😂

• BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
    thats why i refuse to do any more of LOL path ... not until they give me an Aegon .. until then.. no units from me