**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

BrutalDLX, I salute you

iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
@BrutalDLX, thanks for this πŸ˜‚

Β«13

Comments

• iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Markg25 said:

Better than my 3* spidergwen πŸ˜‚ nice pull bud

Thank yoy very much, considering my bad streak these days, this is a good change
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

A "Legendary" Crystal shouldn't be coughing up generic 3* champs. I got 3* Beast...what a ruse.

You literally just got something for free. Would you prefer just not getting the crystal?
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 β˜…β˜…
    Btw got 3 star trash in 2 blue eyed crystals
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 β˜…β˜…β˜…

meh
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I was off one by new cap marvel and cull on my mini thanks for 2 3* to which i dont freaking need
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Drooped2 said:

Such ungrateful people. This is why I've always been against kabam giving things away

Agreed. I'll take my 3* Netflix DD and say "thanks for the chance" Kabam. Don't like it? You can always choose to not claim and/or not open the crystal.
  • 0chris9999999990chris999999999 Posts: 137 β˜…

I was off one by new cap marvel and cull on my mini thanks for 2 3* to which i dont freaking need

You do understand that’s just an animation, yes? As soon as you click claim the champ is already selected. The spinning and champs shown don’t necessarily reflect available champs. Hence, why you sometimes see champs β€œroll over” to true pull. It’s just fireworks
  • Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Posts: 333 β˜…β˜…
    B
    Better than my crystal opening
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,196 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    not Really , as soon as you click on the crystal after it spins then its decided
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 409 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Awakened my 5* IMIW! First time I’ve gotten something higher than a 3*! I’m pretty happy
  • CrispyCrispy Posts: 85 β˜…
    Just duped my 5* CB...I’ll take it!
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    3* King Groot as expected
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Got a 3* Diablo on my end. Sucks because I already have him as a 5*
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bashlord said:

Luck of the draw.

Nice pull
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

not Really , as soon as you click on the crystal after it spins then its decided

The outcome is generated the moment you place it in the Reel or click Open. Where you click during the Spin doesn't matter. It's already generated the moment you place it.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I got a 4* SMSE. Not complaining but as I have a 5* r4 one he won't get attention anytime soon
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Nice! Congrats on the pulls, folks. I got a 3-Star Thing, which is cool because I didn't have him yet. :)

Good job! Still waiting on one myself. Him, and Diablo.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Shame RNG rules the game.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,785 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I duped/awoke my 3* Thing. Galling as he was 1 left of a 5* Hulk, but hey-ho.
  • B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 136 β˜…

Not the best considering I have a 6* Storm and this was a second dupe but some free 6* shards.