**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

NEED HELP FROM VETERAN PLAYERS

Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 β˜…β˜…
Hi guys, i was inspired to start the journey to "uncollected", but this was the most annoying opponent

This KARNAK is of 5.1.5 & has insane physical resistance....
Does someone have a solution of how to bypass his physical resistance....
Almost all my champs got koed
And did just 200-400 damage πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜₯

Please help me guys

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited June 2019
    You seem to have a good team to take this on. Sparky's l2 . Medusa bleeds. Masacre for bleed and incinerate.

Do you have a sym supreme? Even a 3* maxed out would wreck this fight.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Keep in mind he wil reduces time for bleed. Pretty sure it dos for all debuff migt just be bleed but medusa amoer shattered him and try to get as many bleed one him eventually he wil be dies from it
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You'd be hard pressed to get Medusa's armor shatter to stick, he'll shrug off the armor breaks too quickly.

Sparky L2 or Massacre would be your best bet with that team.
  • H345CH345C Posts: 19 β˜…
    edited June 2019
    Use a bleed or shock champ. They bypass physical resistance.
    @Gamer Karnak doesn’t reduce debuffs that deal damage like or bleed or shock. Just ones like armor break, weakness, or stun, with poison being reduced.
    For reference...

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Masacre is great for physical resistance paths. Just hit into their block to get his bat ignited, then Inflict loads of Incinerate and refresh them with SP1. When you run out of ignition, if the enemy is still incinerated do a heavy attack to build your bat back to ignition fast.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    H345C said:

@Gamer Karnak doesn’t reduce debuffs that deal damage like or bleed or shock. Just ones like armor break, weakness, or stun, with poison being reduced.

Hmm that wier becasse personally for me when figth him I’m fell he shug them of like crays long time sin But was stil rigth witout he reudes it But mis the non. Danmged debuff