**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* & 5* ISO for Dupes needs to increase!

The ISO we receive for duping a champ is very skewed!
Still receiving ISO based on a game design of almost 4 years ago!

4* dupe x24 ISO
5* dupe x24 ISO
6* dupe x24 ISO

We all know it takes sooo much ISO for us to rank 5*’s and receiving the same amount as a 4* is no longer viable in this game now.

Kabam, you really need to adjust ISO for 5* & 6* Dupes! Not sure what you will give us, BUT it needs to be more for sure. I mean, everything else in game mechanics requires more items I.E. rank-ups and such so ISO for Dupes on 5*/6* should have gone UP as well.

And don’t say people have too much gold and nothing to use it on....that’s the top 10% who spend spend spend! The rest of the people in the middle and bottom are struggling with Gold and ISO.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    While I agree the boost to iso is long overdue, and think it should be like this
    5* Dupe 48x
    6* dupe 64x,
    It won't happen for a long time. Kabam is focused on new content and champs. When was the last time you saw a quality of life update? Yeah
  • Miller1702Miller1702 Posts: 38
    Drooped2 said:

Terra said:

While I agree the boost to iso is long overdue, and think it should be like this
    5* Dupe 48x
    6* dupe 64x,
    It won't happen for a long time. Kabam is focused on new content and champs. When was the last time you saw a quality of life update? Yeah

Unlocking master without doing heroic
    Removed some screens in arena to speed it up.
    Maybe
    5* 32x
    6* 40x
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Terra said:

5* Dupe 48x
    6* dupe 64x,

Unlocking master without doing heroic
    Removed some screens in arena to speed it up.
    And how long ago was that? Yeah. Quite some time ago. I'd wish Kabam would extend EQ by a few days to work on some QoL updates then release a update
  • HCMmcocHCMmcoc Posts: 55
    32 and 40 sounds reasonable