**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Usage of 5* Cosmic AG

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
Your advice are welcomed! Thanks!

Usage of 5* Cosmic AG 22 votes

Captain Marvel (Movie)
59%
TheManMythLegendBuckeyeKPLvernon15RoOOtsKade7175Charlie_SceneCowmonkeyTotalMonster109ddomFreeToPlay_21BrudixTreeMasterIanGOmar_710 13 votes
Heimdall
0%
Pheonix
0%
Cosmic Spiderman
0%
Reserve for better cosmic champ
40%
Stark78AlfaThecrusher_9756Manar198xRougeknight87FhfjghhggggjfhfjgBatman1903EtjamaBryliantu93Priceless 9 votes

Comments

• Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Captain Marvel (Movie)
    Heimdall just gets a little power gain. Hasnt helped my 5* that much. It's based on how many buffs you end a fight with max 5. Not a huge benefit. But cap marvel is a beast!! I take my 2* to dungeons on occasion and murder my way through. A duped 5* should kill the game. Jmho
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    7 vs 4, seems it is better to keep it for a while.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    May I have a follow up question. Suppose I wait for another cosmic champ, which one is better to apply the AG?
    1. Hyperion
    2. Corvus
    3. Proxima
    4. Medusa

Thanks
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Reserve for better cosmic champ
    Reference said:

May I have a follow up question. Suppose I wait for another cosmic champ, which one is better to apply the AG?
    1. Hyperion
    2. Corvus
    3. Proxima
    4. Medusa

Thanks

Medusa or Hyperion. proxima and corvus dont need it
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Captain Marvel (Movie)
    People don't know how valuable Captain Marvel (Movie)'s awakened ability is. Awaken her, you won't regret it. Sitting on an awakening gem hoping to pull 2/140 champions is the worst thing you can do in this game.