**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do I just suck

Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
Been playing over 4 years. Had some bad luck with a few allis. I've ground arena. But I cant get past abomination in this months eq. I have like 6500 6* shards and I cant seem to build those. My 5* roster isnt terrible. Still on 5.3.4. I see people with 4*s smashing eq uncollected. I'm not even lvl 60. So I would welcome any tips anyone has to offer. I pull my weight in aq and aw just feel like the noded champs in story and eq murder me and I cant figure out how the hell to get my first 6*! Sorry for the rant I should be endgame by now! Lol

Comments

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    You need a good poison immune champion for Abomination, do you have any of those?
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    You' not playing very much, are you? Else it really sound as if you wouldn't want to engage with the harder content ... with such an old account you should smash UC EQ from day one it was released.
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    I got through abomn last night with omega red. Lainua the first 2 and a half years introduced aw aq I went through the 12.0 mess so aw and aq became my focus. Last year I made a sprint for uncollected. I did it in 2 2hr chuncks all of 5.1 and 5.2. This week I did 5.3.1-5.3.4. My masteries are lined out max assassin max deep wounds 2 in glass cannon parry DeX pretty much just like the youtubers. It sounds like it's my skill lvl. I play multiple times a day but with my work schedule I jump on aq or aw.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

You need a good poison immune champion for Abomination, do you have any of those?

If he doesn't, anyone with good energy based attacks will do the trick, the poison doesn't activate nearly as much when you aren't making contact. I was even able to get through him by pretty much spamming M.O.D.O.K's heavy.
  • Dogor2393Dogor2393 Posts: 70
    Hulk Ragnarok is a good option if you have him, inmune and sp1 to heal block and that's all you need hahaha
  • Dose_ResponsiveDose_Responsive Posts: 90
    Dogor2393 said:

Hulk Ragnarok is a good option if you have him, inmune and sp1 to heal block and that's all you need hahaha

That's how I beat Abom. Heal block and SMASH!!!
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    edited June 2019

Im not saying you suck, but clearly hvent been playing as often as most people on the forums. Most if not all of us are daily players and if after 4 years, you dont have the ability to take down UC eq and get stuck on a middle tier boss then its just a playtime factor I would say.

Even i managed to do this dude when i played on my Brothers account. I used a 4 star Iceman for it and got him nealry oneshot, last 5% with ghost

But actually i am playing 3 hours a day, which is a lot............................................. damn just realised this for the first time... But i mean i like it :smirk:
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    And be sure, you dont suck, even if you did, it would be normal that some People arent that good in somethings....
    And if youre good at playing AM and AW, thats totally fine, too, because thats imo one of the hardest things too Play due to only annoing enemys, nods, or even more annoing enemies and nods. So when you are good at this, this is a really good Thing and Shows that you DONT suck :kissing_heart:
  • Pete4ever_khanPete4ever_khan Posts: 193
    So i removed dexterity. (Pulled out that mastery, restore all, except dexterity)
    Which triggers regen on abomination. (Or sm like that)
    Then you can beat him with hyperion, redhulk (is the best) hulk, or try some other poison inmunes.
    Also i suggest becoming uncollected. I hated it, but learnes LOTS from it.
    Just keep practicing. Arenas will help, but chapter 5 is good school for me
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Domino synergy with hulk rags, he goes down pretty quick.