**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The weirdest question ever

Is there a way to lower the PI of one specific champion so that another champ overtakes him/her on your top champs profile????

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Nope.
  • DogfoodLidDogfoodLid Posts: 130
    dot_ditto said:

Is there a way to lower the PI of one specific champion so that another champ overtakes him/her on your top champs profile????

But Why ?

You do know you can change your profile pic to any champ you own, right?

what other reason would you have for wanting to change the top champ?
    (only possibility I can think of is duel target .. but again ... why? :) )

To hide your possible defense in war. But the champs you see arent the ones others see. Ask your alliance to check your profile and send a screenshot of what your top 4 are.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    They used to give out this black colored item that could do it. Now, no more.

An alternative is to make it zero provided it is not a 5*.
  • ÆproeçisÆproeçis Posts: 16
    Changing the profile pic does just that...changing of the profile pic...the top champ remains the same...
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    The only way I've seen things change is with a mastery reset. Different masteries affect PI in different ways on different champs.

If I go full suicides, my champs are ordered differently than if I run just Double Edge maxed.

I remember doing the same type of research when I was big into war. After a while, I realized my attack team wasn't changing that much based on my research so I stopped. Then I developed the strategy of assuming the worst champ for the node I'm facing before I hit "fight". I think that's what happens a lot at higher tiers of war, for the worse nodes anyway.

I want to say that research was to "win" the war, but it was just as much to make sure I conserved units and items on my trip through the map. And after a few years of feeling like it was a unit/item grab for meh rewards, our alliance started to fall away from war and I was more than OK with it.
  • dynastyhowldynastyhowl Posts: 45
    Like ppl said you can change masteries. Like md helps a lot for mystics. But otherwise if ur champ is awakened u could dump Sigs into it to increase pi so that it overtakes but I don't recommend this. Not a weirdo question. I've thought about this haha. I want my profile to be beautiful lol.
  • ArkhamButcherArkhamButcher Posts: 129
    I actually wanna do it so people see my Aegon instead of my Medusa.I grinded like hell for him so I want him to be seen.Even took him to sig99 but he still can't beat my signature 40 Medusa.Both are maxed.
  • Im pretty sure you can use a rank up or down to remove the top champ but then you champ losses rank
  • As everybody is saying masteries will make a difference for example i wanted my AA to be on my top 4 profile but he wasn't i revamped my masteries and his PI grew
    Maybe If you use specific masteries maybe it'll do the trick
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I wish we could use the frame around the champ of the highest rarity we have. The grey one makes me feel like a peasant..
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★

I wish but I don't believe so...i was so ashamed to have my first 6th star... karnac ugghh... months and months ago in my top 4... thankfully he's long gone lol