**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What "high tier" champ do you not see the hype with?

PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,373 ★★★★
What is one of those champs that the general community praises and swears by but you just dont see them the same way? For me it is Luke Cage. I have him as a 6 star and he is a solid bench warmer. I dont like the play style involved with him and the RNG with his exhaustion seem to stink.

Comments

• Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Werewrym said:

Dr. Voodoo, he's got utility, no doubt, but he hits weak and doesn't do anything my other champs can't do.

They really nerfed him by giving all these champs "passive" buffs. Wish dexterity was a passive buff, considering it is essential for the game...
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    IDoge said:

Emma Frost. Damage is meh without suicides and she relies too much on crits for her sp2

Yeah but with max prowess crits are almost guaranteed. One SP2 can deal 100, 000 damage with max prowess.

edited June 2019
    Drooped2 said:

What is one of those champs that the general community praises and swears by but you just dont see them the same way? For me it is Luke Cage. I have him as a 6 star and he is a solid bench warmer. I dont like the play style involved with him and the RNG with his exhaustion seem to stink.

Corvus and blade both bore me to death using them
    Corvus is a very fun and quirky character to me.
    Shoaib_sc said:

Stark Spidey. Great animations but his auto evade hurts more than it actually helps.

His auto evade chance is very low..

He deals increased damage with every debuff on the opponent. The exhaustions are just there for damage.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★

Ghost Rider

Whole 5.3 it was just Ghost Rider's show for me.... There may be other champs for Nullify, Power Drain and Regen.. but none of them are in your control... Only with GR you can decide when to activate what power....

On top of that don't forget the sidekick Blade :)
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    For me it’s Corvus and Iceman. I’ve just never been impresssed with Corvus’ damage to be honest. Maybe I just play too much Ghost. Iceman is just an inferior Emma Frost to me and there are much better double immunes now. And I’ve always found the evade counter lacklustre
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★

For me it’s Corvus and Iceman. I’ve just never been impresssed with Corvus’ damage to be honest. Maybe I just play too much Ghost. Iceman is just an inferior Emma Frost to me and there are much better double immunes now. And I’ve always found the evade counter lacklustre

But no counter to that Iceman's 5% sp3 damage along with those immunities
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Medusa, Armour Shatter is great but I really don't feel the hype with her.
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    Werewrym said:

Dr. Voodoo, he's got utility, no doubt, but he hits weak and doesn't do anything my other champs can't do.

I know this is a stupid question, but do you use his Sp2 on an even combo with them having 3 buffs/loas on to turn them into powerburn? For me I find that it massively boosts his damage whilst giving you power control as well. Personally love the champ, just need to awaken my 5* version.

Not a big fan of Corvus, great for short fights, but any long fights he's a wet blanket with little damage, Blade is fine, only if you're fighting someone with Danger Sense active, Domino for me doesnt seem like a good choice for me, could be problems with not having a good synergy team for her, and I dont really like teams that require other champs to make them effective, I find it limits you're choices to much.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    Blade and Corvus
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Stark Spidey and iceman
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Blade (maybe since I don’t have a GR over 3*) and Medusa (but I only have an unawakened one so...)
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Vision is rated highly by a lot of players, I've never liked using him, very weak and others can do power control just as good.