**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

BrutalDLX, I salute you

13»

Comments

• KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 444 ★★★
    Yeah thanks for the 3*😂
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    I got a 5* Red Hulk, which was totally awesome! Thanks @BrutalDLX !
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Does anyone know the team and ranks @BrutalDLX used to beat ROL?

• te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    got a 4* Netflix DD... nothing special, but it's a champ that i didn't have, so it's a welcome addition to my collection... just posting to say: " thank you @BrutalDLX :blush: "
  • BashlordBashlord Posts: 216 ★★

Does anyone know the team and ranks @BrutalDLX used to beat ROL?

Don't know about exact team but he used Electro to beat wolvie
    Just let wolvie hit into electro block to chip him down with shock damage
    It was very expensive run
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Lol I got a 3* champ on my main and alt. But my second alt (that’s at level 9) pulled a 5* Morningstar.
  • nfernonferno Posts: 63
    Got a 5* proxima!
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    One off a 5 star thing. Got a 3 star doc voodoo
  • Blizz_4R_Blizz_4R_ Posts: 95

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Blizz_4R_ said:

Got her from a Grandmaster about a month ago. She's so amazing..
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    My leader got a 5* Thing.
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Thank you for the FREE dup of my 2* Ultron, I'm overjoyed.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    SparkAlot said:

Thanks for the 3* storm. One off of a 5* kingpin

No, that is incorrect.

As has been said many times, the champs to the left & right of you are just random images geared to make you think you could have gotten a better champ. You were never going to get the ones on either side, it was already decided the moment you stuck the crystal in the spinner or popped it open.

It is just a little game they play to make you spin / spend more.
    Technically, based on a reasonable estimate of crystal opening rates, I guess he could say that he was within a minute of opening a 5* kingpin.
  • Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171
    edited June 2019
    Drooped2 said:

Such ungrateful people. This is why I've always been against kabam giving things away

No one is complaining about free stuff
    There disappointed they didn’t get the top prize
    What are you gonna do, not give people ring rewards because they’ll get disappointed?
    I got a 3 star and I was disappointed but then I was like whatever “free 3 star”
    I can guarantee everyone thought like that
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Ghosty64 said:

Drooped2 said:

Such ungrateful people. This is why I've always been against kabam giving things away

What are you gonna do, not give people ring rewards because they’ll get disappointed?
    I got a 3 star and I was disappointed but then I was like whatever “free 3 star”
    litterally there are people about free stuff.
  • Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171
    edited June 2019
    Lormif said:

Ghosty64 said:

Drooped2 said:

litterally there are people about free stuff.
    What are you saying
    R u that a small amount of people likestupid people r complaining
    So do u think taking rewards away from everyone is a good idea because a few people are unappreciative