**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

People need to know about how Alliance work

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
I poured my resources and knowledge to a team. They asked me to be an officer. Helped that team to become gold 2 from bronze 3 and i told one of the officer i will leave after this season. U r welcome to join. I would have asked everyone in front if everyone.
They had 13 100k account. I would have asked them to move with me so that they can recruit min. 250k account in order to play in gold 2.
But they just kicked me without any consent. Didn't let me take the end of season rewards. I asked them i would have left the group after the season ends. Things like this is just rubbish.
[Images removed by moderator as per forum rules.]
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• XakrenXakren Posts: 15
    Poaching is disrespectful
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    What poaching. I have been with them for soo long so i wanted to help them with taking all the 100k teams. So that they can recruit better for gold bracket. And i asked them not like i made a team and sent everyone request. That would be soo not cool. Wierd too.
    Well it doesn't matter. Coz this is just a fun mobile game. And best of luck to them i guess.
    I thought people need to learn about some alliance rule. May be kabam can make some rules that no one can get kicked if they played 6 wars untill the end of season.
    I was 5 time mvp with their 6 war unbeaten run. May be i assisted them a little.
    Well actually now that i am thinking about it may be it doesn't matter at all.
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    007md92 said:

What poaching. I have been with them for soo long so i wanted to help them with taking all the 100k teams. So that they can recruit better for gold bracket. And i asked them not like i made a team and sent everyone request. That would be soo not cool. Wierd too.
    Well it doesn't matter. Coz this is just a fun mobile game. And best of luck to them i guess.
    I thought people need to learn about some alliance rule. May be kabam can make some rules that no one can get kicked if they played 6 wars untill the end of season.
    I was 5 time mvp with their 6 war unbeaten run. May be i assisted them a little.

It also doesn't matter because it may, kind of be your fault, just a tiny bit.

Here me out on this, you carry this alliance to gold 2, and tell them you will leave after this season. Now imagine how maybe the leader felt about their star player abandoning them and saying their best players could come with him to a better alliance. He may have gotten mad and thought, oh well, I already have season rewards, and if he's leaving soon might as well kick him and find a new member quicker.

If you don't agree with this it's fine I'm just giving an example of why you may have been kicked.
  • @007md92 here's some advice for future endeavors. If you plan to leave, do so with grace, and have a plan set in motion. Telling them you want to leave and snag a chunk of the Alliance, even end of the season, is technically a form of poaching. I would never advise anyone do this. There's a TON of talent out there and I'm sure you'll find your way to a new spot that will suit you.

In my experience, sticking it out through thick and thin will help form a solid bond. Players come and go, just the way of things sometimes. Over the last 2+ years I've had the pleasure of working with some fantastic players. Our group is now pretty rock solid. No signs of anyone wanting to leave. As of late, the only time I go recruiting is when someone retires from the game. Inspiring that kind of loyalty is what every leader should strive for in my opinion.

Reason being, the grass may SEEM greener on the other side, but occasionally appearances can be deceiving. If you give your crew a myriad of reasons to stick by you, the group tends to grow as a whole nonstop. Everyone learns eachother's schedules, and habits. You gain a certain amount of comfort and trust, which also helps everyone grow and flourish in game. You can ask questions without feeling like someone will call you stupid for doing so (which I've seen happen in various places). You can get advice in house that will help you overcome your current obstacle.

Sounds like you had something pretty decent overall and your maneuver got you the boot. Causing a functioning Alliance to splinter isn't what I would call a good thing. Frankly, I would've done the same in your previous leader's position. An Alliance is 30 players working together, never is it a 1 man show. You may've been a factor in their rise, but you can't run more than 1 lane at a time. You can't run in more than 1 BG at a time. So not sure why you decided to do that.

If leadership together found that a few of those 100k account holders to be holding the group back, they'd replace them as needed. Chopping out a chunk tends to fracture the whole of things. Not always mind you, but it does happen. Perhaps they were happy with the way things are and were fine with slow and steady progression. Also, player rating isn't everything. So maybe those 100k players are very active, loyal, and on the rise. Maybe they knew that, and didn't want to lose that. So removing 1 player that's threatening the whole of things... that is what I would call a wise move.

While you may have viewed removing the lower rated players as helpful... in reality, it likely would've been just the opposite. A headache. Having to recruit 13 new players can be difficult for some. Also, perhaps they didn't want to move up faster, and as I previously stated are happy with slow and steady progression. You could've asked it as a hypothetical vs stating this is what you wanted to do. Felt out the situation and said maybe this could help if you wanted to go in this direction. Heck, you even could've tried to work hand in hand to make a sister Alliance for the lowers and helped them recruit the 250k+ players. Now do you better understand why they did what they did?
    edited June 2019
    @SiriusBreak i gave them the idea of moving slowly.
    Stick to that minimum win. So that they remain in the silver 1 bracket. That's what they wanted. I had a bond with these guys.
    They wanted to remove all the lower players one by one. They had 13 100k players.
    What u said buddy i completely understand. And i abide by that rule myself.
    U need to understand why i shared this.
    And let me say something about poaching.
    If i would have created an alliance and contacted each player personally or sent them request that is a not cool thing to do.
    But becoz of that bond and i knew how this team works. And what the officers were thinking. I asked them directly. I wanted to take those 13 members so they can recruit min 250k after this season ends.
    U really didn't need to explain this to me.
    But i welcome that u took ur time and posted it.
    They wanted to know if some people are not active. Only joining aq. Not moving not finishing map 3. Etc.
    Everyone talk about their team in the officers chat box. They even told the others that i said them to kick those slackers.
    Which by the way not the case. Coz they are there all of those People not willing to move in map 3. Just joining BG staying still in the beginning.
    Some people buy account not knowing how the game works.
    They had zero idea and decency how a team work. They must have freaked out hearing my offer.
    If i had any intention of sabotaging them i wouldn't have posted here.
    This is just a fun game for me. The word poaching is for real life animals. Your comment is insightful. But u need to understand it was a bit hurtful and shocking for me.
    I gave everything. I used revives for aq and aw but seeing those go to waste cz they didn't wanted to finish 100%
    I didn't mind coz the bond was there.
    Well. Fine i guess. May be i should have kept that chat. They forgot to remove me from the chat after they kicked me. All other players protested.
    But the reply they got was hilarious.
    Well. Moving on.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    007md92 said:

Should not of told them you were leaving
  • Truthfully, judging by what you just said @007md92 it may've been a case of miscommunication or misunderstanding your intentions then. Your initial wording lead a few of us to think you were gonna leave, and pull a chunk of players at the end of the Season. Although with the best of intentions, it doesn't sound good in any situation yah know? Stating you were planning to leave on its own leads many to question things. Is it worth waiting? Should we just rip the proverbial the bandaid off and move on now? Anytime someone states they're planning to leave, it starts a series of events.

I do understand and appreciate your stance in general. Giving your all is something everyone should do when in an Alliance. Stating you used items as if this were something that others wouldn't do makes me question the Alliance in general. If others weren't willing to put in the same amount of effort, then perhaps this is all for the best man. If they're too busy making excuses for certain players, then it was only a matter of time until more players got tired of doing more than others. This is also the Negative side of the 'bond' formed. It occasionally skews how players are viewed in creating double standards, and unintentional biases are formed.

So yeah, it's early in the season and you for sure have time to land a spot to get Season rewards. Who knows, maybe you'll end up in an Alliance where the majority give it their all. It does blow when you feel like you're constantly doing more than others in the group. Reward leeches drag down the performance of the Alliance as a whole. Unless all 30 are moving together towards the same goal, dischord, and disorder will spread over time. Which ultimately can end with a mass exodus from the Alliance. I wish you the best man. Sometimes these things happen for a reason that ends up working out better for you.

Also, for clarification, poaching is also a term used in games. It generally means recruitng/taking players from a group (in this case, an Alliance) that wouldn't have left otherwise. Even if you have a preestablished relationship, it's kind of poaching regardless. If they come to you, that's one thing. You even acknowledged this to a certain extent in different wording. I know it seems innocent enough considering you knew them for a while, but that doesn't necessarily make it right. If as a group it was decided that they were to split with purpose in 2, that's a different story. However, you deciding to leave and then saying you'd be 'willing to take the lower rated players off their hands' just doesn't sound too good all things considered, lol. Again, best of luck out there sir.
    edited June 2019
    @SiriusBreak agree with u completely.
    Actually on that moment i felt bad. And posted a complain to get other's notice what happened and wanted to listen to their views.
    Heat of the moment i guess. Actually it really hurt to see the amount of resources and units and suddenly go to waste.
    But then i just moved on. Kinda feal silly now complaining. It's all good.
    Found an alliance.
    Didn't tell them i used to be an officer for last 3 alliance.
    Just want to be there. Play. Help the team. That's all. Too much headech in officer position. These guys are stacked. And very informative. Now i think the sharing info part and tips will be both ways.
    Thank u everyone for your inputs.
    Appreciate it. Cheers. Have an awesome season.
  • @007md92 Sounds like everything worked out then! Awesome man, awesome. Yeah, the initial shock of a kick seemingly out of nowhere has to suck. Probably throws your head into a whirl of confusion. Never had it happen as I've been fortunate enough to have been with the same crew for over 2 years. Yeah, people came and went, but the cores group is still together.

Actually, I take that back. I had something a bit more strange occur. My old Leader was a backstabber and pulled a dirty stunt. I won't get into details but it ended with the core group departing to a different spot, and now I'm the leader. To this day I cannot believe he had the gall to do what he did. Just the same, it worked out for the best as we're thriving. We just broke into Platinum 3 for the 1st time ever, and we're cleaning house in AQ without any issues nonstop.

So yeah, occasionally you just have to move on and do what's best for you. In this case it happened in a less than ideal way, but all for the best. On that note, best of luck this Season and may your crystals bring you some grand champs!!!