**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The ability to view a war after it has ended

StanceStance Posts: 361
edited May 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
War usually ends while I'm sleepimg, so i can never see how many kills each of my champs did.

It will be great if we can still open up the war and see how it ended. At least until the next war starts.

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,608 Guardian
    Agree, both for AW as well as AQ.. previous one should be able to do a map-view and see where people ended up, how much remained of the map, what the final Health was of both your ally's attackers as well as AW opponent attackers, defender kills by hero, etc.

Thought this earlier thread of a good idea of yours warranted support, to counter what I disagree with in a more recent thread 😀
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Yeah this is great, my war finishes at 6am now. And I'm the only officer in my bg, how else can I monitor kills by defenders and nodes and keep optimum defense?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    You can check the kills your defenders got in the mail named "Alliance War Skirmish". It shows defensive kills and Offensive ones. But I agree, viewing a map after it ended to see the best node placements would be nice so strategy could play a nice part. Personally I always have a small writing blockz noting where my champs are most effective each war. It really helps
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,608 Guardian
    Terra said:

You can check the kills your defenders got in the mail named "Alliance War Skirmish". It shows defensive kills and Offensive ones.

But the war summary mail doesn’t breakdown WHICH of your Defenders were the ones to get the kills, or how much Health was remaining on those Defenders still left alive.

Should be easy enough for Kabam to just basically “capture” the final state of each of the most recent AW and AQ, and make going into those Previous group maps visible like an “Observe-Only” situation.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Yeah, I’m asleep for the last 6 hours of aw and usually our opponents haven’t even got up to the minibosses when I sleep, wasn’t a problem in old map as I knew it off by heart ,but I really haven’t been able to learn the new maps kills to optimise defense because of this
  • Thanks for the feedback. We'll pas it on to the rest of the team.