**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6.2 Compensation Not Worth it For Me

IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
Game Name : I c e

I think for you its worth it but for me its not ,i lost around 3100 units during bug on act 6.2 and lot of single and team revives , i am so sad kabam didn't Attached Any units on Compensation Bundle 😞

Β«1

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,138 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Same what I received but I only attempted 6.2.2 and quit after trying boss and saw I had no counter dont get how someone gets same even though done part 6.2.2
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My all units,potions and revives gone on That Mr sinister and on The champion boss 😞😞😞
    Bendy said:

Same what I received but I only attempted 6.2.2 and quit after trying boss and saw I had no counter dont get how someone gets same even though done part 6.2.2

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    damn, i wish i had gone in when the quest 1st was available, this stuff would come on handy now :(
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bendy said:

Interesting that you got the same thing for only attempting 6.2.2. I had done a full Act 6.2 completion and got the exact same thing despite the in-game mail claiming that quests 2-6 were all bugged.
  • rwanders1978rwanders1978 Posts: 104 β˜…
    Member in my alliance was stuck on 6.2.2 Sinister and got the same package as me

I spent hundreds of units to drop a bugged The Champion thinking I was miss-reading his abilities

How does this fall under Kabams new mantra β€œkeep the contest a fair place”
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I think this is awesome.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pushed through sinister, pushed through the higher HP champs, pushed up to the champion. Same compensation as everyone else. Sigh.
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 β˜…β˜…
    Yup. As predicted a completely underwhelming compensation package. Many spent a lot more than this on their broken content.

@Kabam Miike why didnt Kabam refund people for the exact items used on the broken content? If someone dropped an Odin on getting thru 6.2 quickly this is a slap in the face. People should have been given the option of exact item compensation or a conversion to units if they completed the content and didnt need the items anymore. Combined with your no refunds from Google or Apple, and this is a joke and leaves Summoners no remedy for what you actually cost them with the brokenness of this game.
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 β˜…β˜…

Member in my alliance was stuck on 6.2.2 Sinister and got the same package as me

I spent hundreds of units to drop a bugged The Champion thinking I was miss-reading his abilities

How does this fall under Kabams new mantra β€œkeep the contest a fair place”

They mean fair for their pockets. They don't care about fairness for you and me.
  • NirocharlieNirocharlie Posts: 54 β˜…
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra
    Kabam, I have to be honest but you have done a terrible job with the compensation package. Absolutely terrible. I have been regularly posting in the 6.2 Champion bug thread over the last couple of weeks to highlight and remind you of just how big of an impact this had on the people affected by it.
    Myself alone, I lost roughly 10 20% revives and spent close to 700 units (some of which I bought with my own money) to try and get him down only to find him unkillable, and I know for a fact that others in the community lost a lot more then I did on this.
    What you have done by handing out this universal compensation package to everyone who attempted 6.2 before the patch is been incredibly unfair to those of us that lost far more due to your shortcomings as a game company.
    What should of happened is a lesser compensation package that everyone received for 6.2 overall, and a much more substantial package for us who where roadblocked by unbeatable content.
    I would love to hear your thoughts on this, as your reply, or lack there of, will be what decides whether I continue to play your game that I have invested a substantial amount of time and money into.
    This is the type of thing Kabam do that encourages people to approach apple and google to complain and demand a refund
  • WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 β˜…β˜…
    Wow, terrible, just terrible. They are so out of touch it's comicial.
    Can we please have some mod justification how people who faced that bs The Champion get the same as people who completed only 6.2.1?
  • Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Really everyone got the same regardless of how far they made it? That’s absolutely horrible. I spent so much more on the champion boss bug. Way to let people down right before you want them to give you there money.
    Ascoop24 said:

Really everyone got the same regardless of how far they made it? That’s absolutely horrible. I spent so much more on the champion boss bug. Way to let people down right before you want them to give you there money.

This has deffo closed my wallet on July 4th
  • seanthewarriormcocseanthewarriormcoc Posts: 12 β˜…
    edited June 2019
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra

To not distinguish between those who beat Champion and those who did not is criminal. Great job.
    Drooped2 said:

damn, i wish i had gone in when the quest 1st was available, this stuff would come on handy now :(

Always go.in right away to qualify for the compensation for failing. I used zero items saw it bugged and was like.nah I'll pass got compensated for trying tho
    ya you're not wrong, but i was still planning to do a legends run, which i have since abandoned
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,894 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    How is it fair that ppl who quit out of 6.2.2 get the same package as those who completed it all?
    How has it taken so long to come up with this insult. That could have been put together the day after the bugs were confirmed
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra
    Seeing as my last post was deleted, probably because it was too heavily critical, I will try to word this in a way that creates a dialog.
    Kabam I have to be honest the 6.2 compensation package is incredibly unfair. It's just terrible.
    I have been posting a lot in the 6.2 Champion buy thread over the last couple of weeks, trying to emphasis and put forward constructive feedback on how damaging it has been for those of us affected by it. (I personally lost over 10 revives, and spent roughly 700 units, some of which i bought with my own money, which is one of the smaller spends on the bugged Champion.)
    I honestly want to know why there wasn't a smaller widespread compensation package for the general 6.2 fixes, and a much fairer package specifically for those affected by the 6.2 Champion bug. Ultimately, that was the far more serious of the bugs that emerged from adding 6.2 to the game, and it is your responsibility to acknowledge that.
    Now I have a lot of love for this game. I honestly think you have done a fantastic job with developing it.
    However, despite all the time and money I have invested in it, I will have to stop playing it all together, depending on how you proceed with my post. I am desperate for your feedback to help me make this decision.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,894 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Ascoop24 said:

This has deffo closed my wallet on July 4th
    That's what I don't get. We're a week away fro one of their 2 biggest spending days of the year and they skimp on compensation? A smart company would be going above and beyond to get people happy and excited to spend next week.
    you spent 700 units and got over 1k units in compensation, what am i missing?
  • DRob74DRob74 Posts: 93 β˜…
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

I will be brief since many here have already said it. For those of us impacted first by the Sinister bug, then the PI bug, and then the Champion bug why would the compensation not reflect it? If we hit three bugs then a scaled package would make sense. Furthermore with your new refund policy we seemingly cannot request a refund when money was spent prior to knowing the bug existed as well. I understand this is a complex compensation and takes lots of research but frankly this is one of the times where you might need to take the short end of the stick and go over and above helping build trust and excitement within the community.

grace and peace,
    DRob74
    It is mainly about how unbalanced the package is. Anyone who did even a bit of 6.2 got this package. Those of us who got to the end only to get stuck here, and most people lost more then I did, had to deal with the actual issues that where in the game. I may of only spent 700 units whilst it was bugged, but then I had to use roughly the same to get it done once it was patched. I've ended up losing out, and have been given back compensation that is no longer relevant to myself. It also doesn't compensate the week or so of resources i lost out on whilst I was stuck on this bug
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Wow a slap in face to your end game players.....same comp you give for other bugs you give for the hardest content in game and on top of that didn’t matter if you did 1 of bugged quests or all 5 you got the same....extremely sad effort on your part
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Seems mostly fine to me, especially since it’s only compensation for the β€œbugs,” and a lot of the units spent were against the fights as they are now. Then again, I’m not in Act 6 yet, so what do I know? Anyways, the moral of the story is to always wait a day and check the forums before doing any new content.
    umm you're not losing out, you actually profited off the compensation according to what you're saying
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If you lost units due to non-bugged content, why should you be compensated for that?
This discussion has been closed.