**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What "high tier" champ do you not see the hype with?

2»

Comments

• Thor12344Thor12344 Posts: 55
    Void, never liked him.
  • Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171

Batman

Everyone says he can beat Superman but I don’t see it happening
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Corvus and Ghost for me. I get that they’re both god tier etc. etc. and I can use both of them well enough; I have Corvus awakened at 5/50 and awakened as a R1 5*. With Ghost I have her unawakened at R4 5*, and to be fair, she did a lot of work getting me cavalier against Crossbones and through various immunity paths in the game but I just don’t enjoy playing either character.
    Corvus lacks stamina and requires a bit too much path planning for my liking, and I just don’t particularly enjoy ghost in general.

I took Domino to R5 over both and haven’t looked back
  • Charlie_SceneCharlie_Scene Posts: 44
    Symbiote supreme
  • TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    Aegon or blade.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    I dont like sabretooth, he is one of those champs who i consider to be something like occasionally usefull...
    And i sadly agree with symb supreme, he is only high demi god imo, because he is such a glass Canon, but his fights always take so Long, which makes the effect of an assasinlike glasscanon kinda weird... If youre bade of glass, better kill youre enemy fast, and he takes more then one Minute per act 5 fight.....
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★

I dont like sabretooth, he is one of those champs who i consider to be something like occasionally usefull...
    And i sadly agree with symb supreme, he is only high demi god imo, because he is such a glass Canon, but his fights always take so Long, which makes the effect of an assasinlike glasscanon kinda weird... If youre bade of glass, better kill youre enemy fast, and he takes more then one Minute per act 5 fight.....

But i have to admit that his damage is really insane once he did sp3!
    And one other Thing i wanted to mention is, that venom the duck should be considered beyond god Tier! He is just so freakin amazing!!!!!!!!!!
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    ANGELA AND CAIW
  • Alexgt85Alexgt85 Posts: 30
    People saying Corvus just don't know how to utilize him.
    People saying Voodoo just don't know how to utilize him.
    People saying Ghost, just suck at this game
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    i'm not a fan of ghost but i also know that i'm not using her correctly. when i started playing the game everyone was so hyped about starlord. i never understood it. so many other great champs.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Alexgt85 said:

How pretty sure they know how to use them they just don't like to do so, so stop being ignorant
  • Alexgt85Alexgt85 Posts: 30
    edited June 2019
    Zuro said:

Alexgt85 said:

How pretty sure they know how to use them they just don't like to do so, so stop being ignorant
    Oh I'm ignorant huh. No, they don't know how to utilize them.
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    edited June 2019
    These are mere opinions as the OP ask what do you think and opinions are like well you know and I'm a big one! :wink:

Star Lord relies on not getting hit
    Dr. V he has a glass jaw.

Maybe I'm just not using them correctly!
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Alexgt85 said:

Zuro said:

Alexgt85 said:

Oh I'm ignorant huh. No, they don't know how to utilize them.
    Tis was a poor attempt at a comeback