**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Outage - June 27 [MERGED THREADS]

Riza_20Riza_20 Posts: 63
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
I just finished aw fight and game was down. Now if we lose this war by 1 attack bonus. You kabam is solely responsible for stuff like this... Honestly you are annoying as TRUCKERS...

Comments

• NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Cant connect.
  • Miller1702Miller1702 Posts: 38
    Pay your bill
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Looks like it's going to down, full bars here and two different networks one 4g and one wifi verzion so again it's all on them as usual.

Edit

And they announced it but they really should stop saying it's other people's faults.

It's bad enough that I am 2 5* shards from another 5* ugh and was about to get them but kabmmed
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    Kabam if i will lose my arena win streak i will be very very frustrated. I did nothing wrong!
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    Who didn't see that coming lets be honest here
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    For the love of God! 300000000 active boosts!
  • henrysanchezahenrysancheza Posts: 41
    Been kicked out here, message said unknown error
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    it's an amateurism.. new update / version / dungeon / feature and we all sucks because of their hamsters
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    Just used a bunch of boosts to tackle some hard content. Good bye boosts. I hate this.
  • payebudupayebudu Posts: 2
    Please check your conection
  • RyandoomRyandoom Posts: 68
    oh man may boost
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    CammonRo said:

Just used a bunch of boosts to tackle some hard content. Good bye boosts. I hate this.

This is why im hesitant using boosts lol
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Typical
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Yeah as usual and when I am only 2 5* shards away from a 5*
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    I just opened an epic rift... I was entering the last fight for 6* shards. You guys owe me! @Kabam Miike

I just opened an epic rift... I was entering the last fight for 6* shards. You guys owe me! @Kabam Miike

Ugh. Sorry man... I hate to say it but those shards are gone.
  • LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 124
    Scheduled maintenance is straight BS fix your servers
  • Zim999777Zim999777 Posts: 1
    I can't get in ether and it not even trying to reconnect.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Finished AW fight 30 mins ago and thinking if Psychic Thorn is still bugged, posted question and the saw game down message banner.

• RyandoomRyandoom Posts: 68
    i hope this is fix soon
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Grab your popcorn and settle in Emergency Outage Forums are my favortive forums!
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    No refunds
    Zuko_ILC said:

No refunds

Good times. Good times.
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    This is the best

I didn't get the memo. (Yes I know it's actually emergency).

Can't even get your prompts correct..
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    After update I was doing arena and suddenly got 'check your connection’ I am sure after kabam fix their servers I will get a loss for nothing.. kabam please correct your error message to ‘please be patient, we are currently experiencing tech issues, you need not worry. You will not be losing your boost or resources or take loss’ enuf sed
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    The thing I find real frustrating is they'll say "scheduled"
    I, or no one else received mail mentioning this, just say it's emergency or the game has unexpectedly crashed - stop lying.
This discussion has been closed.