**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

How many champs did you get from Arena? And who are they?

Comments

• Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    More than 20 (You've got to be joking)
    When 4* were still relevant to my roster, I would grind every 4* basic that I didn't already have on the roster. Featured grinds? Two ever. 4* Phoenix way back. And 5* Sparkles.
  • FlintTheSavageFlintTheSavage Posts: 58
    10-20
    I've grinded for each new 4* featured since havok and got a few prior, as well as any 4* basic heroes I was missing trying to get at least 1 version of each champ as a 4*
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Exactly 2. 3* Cap ww2 when he first came out and I didn’t have any 4*s yet. 4* blue Clops the first time he was the basic champ just because I had time and I’d never done close to 3M and wanted to see if I could, the champ was irrelevant. Now I could get a 5* if I really tried but I’d never invest that much time.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    1-4
    3* iron patriot was the first one I got when he was originally added to the game. That was a ‘test’ to see if I could actually score enough points to win the champ or not. I also got 3* Hawkeye, black bolt and 4* Psylocke. She’s the only 4* I ever went for because she’s a champ I really wanted. I generally ignore arena altogether because I hate playing it personally, I don’t think I’ll ever go for another champ to be honest. It just takes up too much time and I’ve always found it boring.
  • BogiaBogia Posts: 125
    1-4
    A couple months ago, I got a 3* Hela twice, both with around 400K points. A few days ago, I was surprised to get a 3* Darkhawk for around 800K.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Too many to count. I usually run every new 3*, unless something comes up. Basics all depend on which ones I need. I really don't have too many spaces in my 4* Roster. Just did Darkhawk though. I haven't taken a crack at the Featured 4 or 5. I have a decent enough chance with my Roster. I just haven't felt the urge enough yet. Might be time to start with some lower Cutoffs. I'm always Grinding something. Whether to farm, or for Champs.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    1-4
    Grinded out a 3* medusa when she was new
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    10-20
    Lots of basic champs
  • ZeepZorpZeepZorp Posts: 111 ★★
    1-4
    4* Rogue for 1.6 mil. Never tried ever again.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    5-9
    When my account was in beginner bracket back in Late March/Early April 2016, I managed to score 7 3* champs, 2 Spider-Gwens, 2 Electros, 2 Kamala Khans and 1 Agent Venom (Good times.).

Apart from that, I got Carnage in April this year for 1.75mil

(Gonna grind for Thing when he comes out in the basic arena after Invisible Woman's arena concludes)
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    10-20
    I remember my first grind back in 2016, it was for Captain America WW2, and I think I got him for 2.8 mil or something like that. My highest grind (before there was a 5* arena) was for Hyperion or Voodoo, which I got for 7 million / 300 streak. I think in total for the ones I actually did go for, it was less than 10 champs but ended up around 10-20 unintentionally because cutoffs were so low.

Nowadays I only do 3 million / 35ish streak in the 5* featured arena and 1.5 million / 45 streak in the 4* basic. It gives a decent amount of units and shards with minimal effort.
  • Clobberin_TimeClobberin_Time Posts: 88
    Starting out, I always tried to land the newest champ in arenas as a 3*, until Gwenpool/Cable joined, then 3* didn’t have a huge role in my roster besides filler purpose. I went for all of the basics until Sparky joined, then I switched it up to on/off. In terms of champions I’ve put HOURS of my life into, I have grinded these 4* arenas: Luke Cage, Magneto (Marvel Now!), Gwenpool, Howard the Duck, Hyperion, CapWW2, Deadpool x2. For 5*, I haven’t had that many opportunities to grind, but my short list is: Goldpool, Thing, Domino. These are only champions I’ve gotten from arenas, but I did put up over 30M both arenas for 5* Torch. Didn’t really commit to the grind, but I will for Sue.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,539 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

DrZola said:

Didn’t miss a 4* basic champ for around two years. Of course, that was a while back.

Dr. Zola

For a stretch I was getting every 3* and every 4* basic, plus the occasional 4* featured, under the old format arenas. Between then and now I think I should have at least 40 champs from arena, but I've never tried to stop and count.
    I only went the 3* route at the very beginning. Once I understood the stamina needed for 4* basic grinding, it was all I did.

After a certain point, it became only using 4*’s, then only 3/30 4*’s and above, then 4/40’s. New players need to understand and appreciate the fantastic effort-reward payoff of 4* basic arena when you’re building a roster, because it starts to evaporate once you’re playing for 5*’s.

Dr. Zola
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    1-4
    Omega Red, Emma Frost, Carnage x 2, and Guillotine (all 4* basic)
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    1-4
    Darkhawk
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Where’s 0?
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    5-9
    Select 4* basics (blade, spark, voodoo, hyperion) and one or two accidents resulting from low cut offs (Fixit, venompool)
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've never gone for a 5*. Used to go for the occasional 4* basic. I hate arena.
  • NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    edited June 2019
    1-4
    I have done a couple, probably around 4 or 5 I'd expect. Haven't gone for one in a long while, though I still remember my first one. Karnak. I was so convinced he was gonna be a monster when he first came out, pulled him as a 4* from a featured premium crystal, spent a full 3 days grinding to awaken him. I honestly dont think I've ever used him in a quest...

*edited*

I have to share this since it's an arena topic and it popped into my head. A buddy I've played with since we started years ago went for black widow as the basic 4* with Joe fixit as the featured, back when both champs were in the same arena. He overshot her by about 5 spots. Still one of the funniest things I've ever seen in this game.
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    I’ve barely touched arena lately but tbh I’ve lost count of the champs I’ve gotten from there😂
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    1-4
    I guess nobody cares, however, i grinded for Guillotine, cuz i just had pulled 5 star Mornigstar, and i got her!
  • Ronny_Ronny_ Posts: 66
    2 when gwenpool was addded go for twice
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    1-4
    I got the three I went after all 4* Electro my first back in the day (knowing what I know now wouldn't have done it) and Ghost and Symbiot Supreme
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    So many, Ive lost count. Probably over 80 at this point.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Too many to count! The one that stands out the most is Goldpool. I actually requested time off of work to get him.
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    10-20
    Since january, I've been getting all the new champions as 3*, to at least have them in the collection and more importantly test them to judge their weakness and potential. I also got Aegon before that because I really liked the story in that event quest (it was my first ever arena grind). Also got 4* Ghost when she was in the basic arena earlier this year.
    Nowadays I could probably (barely) go for the 4 stars but that would mean having no life for 3 days, so nope, 3 stars it is.