**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Big sales?

FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
Any more info on these besides the teaser in game? :)

Comments

• Gotta wait and see!
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 403 ★★
    Hmm....teaser in game? 🤔
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Yeah what teaser?
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★

This one
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    Sounds like fun 🥳
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298

This one

I don’t see that, are you on ios?
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 403 ★★

This one

Huh, weird; restarted a few times and still not seeing that 🤷‍♂️ Oh well! I gather that’s in reference to 4th of July, which is one week from today.....👍
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298

Can't see it as well (Android)

Weird, i am on ios and can’t see it either.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I'm on Android and I saw the Teaser for a few minutes, guess it's one of those blink and you miss it things.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

I'm on Android and I saw the Teaser for a few minutes, guess it's one of those blink and you miss it things.

They were gone after I logged off.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★
    All i got was a notification on my phone saying get your 3* Deadpool and i was like huh? I am lvl 60 for yrs what 3* deadpool offer lol
  • Mr_incredibl3Mr_incredibl3 Posts: 104

Can't see it as well (Android)

Wierd I can see it and im on android
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,602 Guardian
    Billboard Notices about “Big Sales” interrupted the normal Billboards advertising the current monthly quest (one where you could go to link for FIGHT TAB - QUESTS (instead of just CONTINUE, if you happen to already be in another quest at the time).

So was unable to do that (as a workaround) for seeing what Class Cat Quests was available today.

Which in itself is still a BROKEN ISSUE, where they took away that bottom Class Cat ICON from the Fight screen. That used to be how people could be reminded what Class Day it is (without proceeding to actually finish a high level Master-Epic quest they might have still been in the middle of, waiting on energy or waiting on a better time to focus more clearly for high fights).