**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.2 compensation imbalance

NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
I'll be brief. You haven't addressed units used, and this doesn't come close to compensating some for significant unit use to discover this bug. I suggest instead of closing threads and tickets, the support team is open to answering tickets on an individual basis instead of auto closing the ticket as is currently happening.

Comments

• AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    Compensations are always a joke. Units don’t take real physical resources to manufacture, so why be soo stingy when giving them out where it’s due???
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    AlphA101 said:

Compensations are always a joke. Units don’t take real physical resources to manufacture, so why be soo stingy when giving them out where it’s due???

Please try and keep it constructive so it gains some traction and doesn't get closed
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Compensating units isn’t a reasonable scenario.. some used 30 and some used 3000. It could be those that did it with 30 were more skilled or had better champ selections and those using 3000 either weren’t as skilled or didn’t play well... which they can’t compensate for. If I’m worse than you and I throw 5000 units at it should I get all my units back? Should the person who only used 30 get more than they used? Should people who used huge potion stores get compensated with units? Super complicated issue and people can’t really get different compensation levels just because they used different amounts as skill, champ selection, and roster depth plays a part and what was used or not used. As always it’s best to not fly through brand new content especially when it’s permanent... good plan for going forward.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Bear3 said:

Compensating units isn’t a reasonable scenario.. some used 30 and some used 3000. It could be those that did it with 30 were more skilled or had better champ selections and those using 3000 either weren’t as skilled or didn’t play well... which they can’t compensate for. If I’m worse than you and I throw 5000 units at it should I get all my units back? Should the person who only used 30 get more than they used? Should people who used huge potion stores get compensated with units? Super complicated issue and people can’t really get different compensation levels just because they used different amounts as skill, champ selection, and roster depth plays a part and what was used or not used. As always it’s best to not fly through brand new content especially when it’s permanent... good plan for going forward.

yeah I think the general idea should be that hey if you believe that something is bugged, then DON'T USE UNITS TO PUSH THROUGH IT. It's not like they double the rewards people get for finishing it in the first week. Slow down and take it easy.
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    Bear3 said:

I agree that people should wait once new content is released before attempting it. Kabam has yet to release content without bugs. However, I don’t agree that there can’t be different compensation levels. I feel quite the opposite in fact. There were multiple bugs and not everyone encountered them all. There should have been multiple packages sent to whom ever encountered the corresponding bug.
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    If they charge you on individual basis , then why not compensate the same way? Too many accounts and data is not the way out , since you should only allow so many accounts to be created that you can manage.

Everyone spends and if it’s a bug , everyone should be compensated fairly, one size fits all isint correct
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

yeah I think the general idea should be that hey if you believe that something is bugged, then DON'T USE UNITS TO PUSH THROUGH IT. It's not like they double the rewards people get for finishing it in the first week. Slow down and take it easy.

They might have been going for a legends run, and in that case, they must push through it with units...
  • NirocharlieNirocharlie Posts: 54
    I do believe it would have been fair to simply compensate with a unit bundle then these items.
    Units are far more valuable then the equivalent units worth of items. And many of us had to use them to get this bugged content down. Even if it took you a lot of units to encounter the buy, ultimately they would have completed the content, but where stopped by the game not working as intended. Therefore, they should be compensated as reasonably close to that as possible.
  • Harith1987Harith1987 Posts: 69
    It was kind if they gave units with compensation they will not lose anything! Most of us have been playing this game since 2015 ( including me ) and we were spending money and we still! Should kabam at least respects and appreciates its players who spending time , money and efforts to get higher! Units won’t be effected on kabam if given. I know some players won’t agree with me and standing with this company and that is why kabam keep going in this policy.