**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Continue to Explore the Battlerealm with Carina in Act 6 Chapter 2!

Comments

• Wrath_and_HavocWrath_and_Havoc Posts: 61
    @Kabam Lyra is there any word on ‘what’ the compensation will be? I know you mentioned this week, but not the actual scope.
    Ace_03 said:

@Kabam Lyra is there any word on ‘what’ the compensation will be? I know you mentioned this week, but not the actual scope.

They never disclose what it will be beforehand, which is wise because (even if want to be optimistic about it) we will be utterly disappointed.
    You’re probably very right, sadly...
  • ZzSkyWaveszZZzSkyWaveszZ Posts: 27
    Any update on compensation. I still didn't try cause that champion boss is really annoying and it is pay 2 play kabam
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,892 ★★★★★
    Yeah, that's about what I was expecting.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I spent 4k total on just the Champion because I played it the first day it came out and no one had solutions online yet outside of CapIW. First I'm glad we got compensation at all because it doesn't always happen but second it was more than I expected from Kabam since they did a universal compensation. Never seen 10 40% revive compensation in any email before. I would prefer individual compensation given the time it took to dish out in the future but better than most.
  • ShaaneneganShaanenegan Posts: 112
    Thinking of quitting as well. Had enough of this.
  • AndrewisazaAndrewisaza Posts: 12
    This is frankly ridiculous. I had the same problem removing all champion charges and not been able to make any damage.
    I took my time to submit my ticket, spent 1500 units and all my resources. And I didn’t get compensated at all.
    Some ppl only played 6.2.1 and got compensated.
    I will rather get this personally answer and not an universal compensation that BTW I didn’t get, and cost nothing to Kabam.
    Quitting the Game is never been this close.
  • ZecaborsattoZecaborsatto Posts: 6
    Generic compensation...
    I’m as incensed by Kabam lately as anyone, but the compensation package is a roughly 1,000 unit value. Forgive me if I’m wrong, but isn’t that pretty good all things considered? From what I’ve gathered, a lot of people stopped well before the 1k mark, so wouldn’t the outliers be the only ones who came out with a net negative resource-count (ie. Someone spent 3k units, got 1k back as opposed to someone who spent 400 units, got 1k back)?

To reiterate, not letting them off the hook, but expressing that we’re lucky we got anything, considering.
  • ZecaborsattoZecaborsatto Posts: 6
    If you you only fought sinister is the same compensation to the people who complete tem cap or do 100%.
  • AndrewisazaAndrewisaza Posts: 12
    I didn’t get any. I am at 6.2.6 and Kabam keep answering with auto draft messages when I am claiming my compensation. What a Joke!

I’m as incensed by Kabam lately as anyone, but the compensation package is a roughly 1,000 unit value. Forgive me if I’m wrong, but isn’t that pretty good all things considered? From what I’ve gathered, a lot of people stopped well before the 1k mark, so wouldn’t the outliers be the only ones who came out with a net negative resource-count (ie. Someone spent 3k units, got 1k back as opposed to someone who spent 400 units, got 1k back)?

To reiterate, not letting them off the hook, but expressing that we’re lucky we got anything, considering.

You are correct. We are lucky to have gotten anything. But all things considered there were three different bugs. Why on earth is there only one compensation package? I had 15-20 rounds of the champion before I was informed of the trick. Why does the person that only fought sinister (yeah it was a hard fight) get the same package? There should have been three separate compensation packages sent to those whom encountered the separate bugs. Not one global package to try and band aid the poor quality of the content presented.
    I guess that is a fair stance to take. You’re very right in that the guy who only fought sinister once vs. a guy who fought 6.2.6 should probably have different, proportional comp packages. I’m sad for the folks who didn’t net gain or straight up got shafted in the exchange.
    Mcord117 said:

I am that guy. I fought sinister once before fixes and didn’t spend a single revive. I can’t argue against that people who pushed through the end deserved more.

For me this package is likely a net gain over full completion expense

And that’s the crux of the issue right? I’m pretty sure Kabam would’ve needed to give us all 5000 units and a free 5/6* of our choice to have been “absolved” for the bugs. I think 1000 units in resources is probably a good way to meet most of us halfway. Probably an unpopular opinion, but I’ll stand by it since as someone who dealt with all the bugs and still completed, I came out ahead, and 6.2.2 butchered me harder than most I’d wager.
  • ZzSkyWaveszZZzSkyWaveszZ Posts: 27
    Looking for an answer which can resolve this how some are able to complete why I am not and how i got 6 prowess answer me pls @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra