**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which is the champion you really want that eludes you?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
I seen a similar discussion over a champ that people try to get but never really pull them couldn’t find it now so made this one. I would like to ask everyone of you, which is the champion you really want badly in your roster but still avoids you and lastly eludes you due to troll overs in your spinning crystals? For me It’s Goldpool and he’s only available as 5 star. Why did I waste 2000 worth of units on those silly gold pool crystals even I don’t know! 😂😂 Feel free to share your experiences!

Comments

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Scarlet Witch
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    4 or 5* Masacre and spider gwen
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    GR. Only have a 3* but at this point I don’t even want him.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Blade as anything higher than a 3*, who I have maxed. He'd do wonders for my roster.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Domino, I have 5* Red Hulk and Massacre, yet I don't even have a 4* Domino 😭
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,731 ★★★★★
    Heimdall, I will be happy with 3*.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    5* or 6* Domino
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Magik
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    5* Quake. Aside from being my favourite champion, she would pretty much allow me to do the rest of 6.1 and complete 6.2
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    Sparky I'm on hunt #162 currently
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Blade and GR... It's been a year since I last pulled 'em. Waiting to dupe either one of them :)
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Sabretooth
  • AshPikaAshPika Posts: 85
    Ghost rider, haven't got him as any star in any of my accounts
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,452 ★★★★
    5 star thing and omega
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Domino and Cap IW as a 4 or 5*

I’m actually annoyed at how I haven’t pulled either yet lol
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Stark spidey and corvus,don't have either at all,not even 3*...
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Ugliest champ in the game,.....Corvus Glaive
  • B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 136
    I need a 5* AEgon since I have been holding on to a 5* Skill AG. He would help me out in a lot of stuff I haven't got to yet.
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    OR because he’s awesome, Wasp because I really need the Ghost synergy, Masacre/Rulk because Dom synergy.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    A 4* or above Killmonger or CAIW. I only have them as 3*s, also I don't own any star of Modok or Sentinel. 334 champs owned, and not a single Modok or Sentinel.
  • MouseNostaMouseNosta Posts: 13
    Hawkeye and Black Widow 3* to complete the original Avengers team. (i have Ronin, but not the same)

though, to have a strong Champ on my team, Sinister would be nice, even at 3*.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    4* GR for Blade synergy, 4* or 5* Wasp for Ghost Synergy, 4* Archangel (I’ve been saving a generic gem for him since forever), and a 5* Stark Spidey, since he’s awesome.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    Sinister
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Ghost. 3* would do,but can't get her.
  • Corvus Glaive and Havok. I only have a 3* CG and no version of Havok ☹. Took me over 2 years to chase down my 4* Ghost Rider so I guess I might be waiting awhile for CG as a 5*+, lol. Havok is relatively new so perhaps luck will strike sooner with him. I have horrible luck pulling 5* Cosmic champs in general. Out of 45 champs, I have 4 Cosmics, none of which are duped.