**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is your favorite Spiderman

Who is your favorite Spiderman 54 votes

Spider-Man (Classic)
5%
PrathapGonçaloXdSpoodermanxD 3 votes
Spider-Man (Symbiote)
3%
BrandonmballouMoNsTeR_804 2 votes
Spider-Gwen
1%
Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 1 vote
Spider-Man (Miles Morales)
1%
XxLoganTDCxX 1 vote
Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced)
61%
TheTAbyssManup456Anurag1606Baseballguy711Osfan8DipseyCupidTaZ_4178PeterQuillxandersrevengeMysterioDarthPhalChris1212123TJ107Markg25Tony886SidDDragonMoeyTehrCosmicspiderman777Zipio 33 votes
Agent Venom
1%
cx23433 1 vote
Spider-Man (Stealth Suit)
18%
RoOOtscharaderdude2ArkhamButcherDatman257X_Factor_AgentGautam91LD_Studios97FreeToPlay_21Skinnyfatboy82The_Doctor_24_1 10 votes
Anyone else that I forgot
5%
Sundance_2099ButtehrsArsoz 3 votes

Comments

• Mr_incredibl3Mr_incredibl3 Posts: 104
    Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced)
    From the movie or from the game?
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    I don't see why he's skill. He's relying on shield tech for the entirety of his combat interactions, and when he's not, he's using his super strength or he's jumping around with his powers (which are science based). The tech class could've really used another Beyond God Tier/God Tier champion.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

I don't see why he's skill. He's relying on shield tech for the entirety of his combat interactions, and when he's not, he's using his super strength or he's jumping around with his powers (which are science based). The tech class could've really used another Beyond God Tier/God Tier champion.

I'm thinking the Skill class needs one more but also how do you actually know how good he is going to be?
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

I'm thinking the Skill class needs one more but also how do you actually know how good he is going to be?
    Early data. Just look up Seatin's video. He seems pretty good.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Early data. Just look up Seatin's video. He seems pretty good.
    Yeah but I really try not to decide till they are released and I either try them myself or see game play on them because before the release kabam can change things example pre buff Carnage.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,755 ★★★★★
    Spiderman 2099. However hes not in game yet. sadly.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    Kaine Parker Scarlet Spider.