**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Time to Take a Little Class Trip!

Comments

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

What rarities does the Legendary Homesick Crystal contain? Also is it 80% 4* / 20% 5* drop rates?

I am praying it's a guaranteed 5*, but I doubt it will be
    I'm pretty sure legendary is guaranteed 5* and ultimate is 4* with chance of 5*

I am passing on this side quest was really looking forward to it but once again disappointment came along with it.

Gwenpool offered a guranteed 5* this doesnt

You get a fully formed 5* cyrstal if you do master and uncollected.
  • joke1004joke1004 Posts: 258 ★★★
    It’s pretty sad that these are the same rewards as last year.... although we have 5* gates etc. this is very disappointing
    AndiYTDE said:

Werewrym said:

What rarities does the Legendary Homesick Crystal contain? Also is it 80% 4* / 20% 5* drop rates?

I am passing on this side quest was really looking forward to it but once again disappointment came along with it.

Ultimate is 80% 3* and 20% 4*, Legendary is 80% 4* and 20% 5*
    You misunderstand. Look at the 5* shards. There are 5k in each master and uncollected. That's 10k total which is a basic 5* crystal.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,892 ★★★★★
    I'm guessing we'll be able to earn enough slips to 100% all difficulties?
  • SherlockmurdochSherlockmurdoch Posts: 5
    Rewards aren't great, but what about the energy consumption per tile is it going to be 4 like the current event, which forces members to use energy refills or is it going to be 2-3 per tile.
    AndiYTDE said:

Werewrym said:

AndiYTDE said:

Werewrym said:

You misunderstand. Look at the 5* shards. There are 5k in each master and uncollected. That's 10k total which is a basic 5* crystal.
    Legendary Crystal still is not a guaranteed 5*, just like the ultimate crystal is not a guaranteed 4*
    I realize that, my point is we are still getting a guaranteed 5* out of the deal just like we did in Gwenpool Goes to the Movies event. In my opinion the majority of the value in this event comes from the shards and rank up resources, and not the legendary or ultimate crystal.
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    edited June 2019
    @Kabam Miike how many slips / markers will be available? Is there a way to do more than just epic difficulty?

This would be good to know beforehand in order to not spend the markers&slips on other difficulties before the entire quest is available
  • I haven’t been on a class trip in a while. Hopefully there’s not too many tourists.
    AndiYTDE said:

Werewrym said:

AndiYTDE said:

Werewrym said:

AndiYTDE said:

Werewrym said:

Legendary Crystal still is not a guaranteed 5*, just like the ultimate crystal is not a guaranteed 4*
    I realize that, my point is we are still getting a guaranteed 5* out of the deal just like we did in Gwenpool Goes to the Movies event. In my opinion the majority of the value in this event comes from the shards and rank up resources, and not the legendary or ultimate crystal.
    Sadly that was not the initial question... The question was about the content of both the Ultimate and the Legendary question, which you answered incorrectly thus I corrected you. So what exactly did I misunderstand here, dear Guradian?
    My reply was never directed at you. It was to @RiderofHell when he said we didn't get a guaranteed 5* from this event. I said we do in fact get a fully formed 5* crystal by completing Master and Uncollected difficulty of this event. You then replied about the content of Legendary crystal. I then said you misunderstood what I was talking about. And now here we are.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Werewrym said:

AndiYTDE said:

Werewrym said:

AndiYTDE said:

Werewrym said:

AndiYTDE said:

Werewrym said:

Sadly that was not the initial question... The question was about the content of both the Ultimate and the Legendary question, which you answered incorrectly thus I corrected you. So what exactly did I misunderstand here, dear Guradian?
    My reply was never directed at you. It was to @RiderofHell when he said we didn't get a guaranteed 5* from this event. I said we do in fact get a fully formed 5* crystal by completing Master and Uncollected difficulty of this event. You then replied about the content of Legendary crystal. I then said you misunderstood what I was talking about. And now here we are.
    I am happy bout that when comes to both master and epic but i have struggled for the past 5 mons on UC

Werewrym said:

AndiYTDE said:

Werewrym said:

AndiYTDE said:

Werewrym said:

AndiYTDE said:

Werewrym said:

I am happy bout that when comes to both master and epic but i have struggled for the past 5 mons on UC
    It sounds like the uncollected portion of this quest will be harder than uncollected GGttM event but I doubt it will be as difficult as the Uncollected EQ.
  • Dixienormas2000Dixienormas2000 Posts: 72
    Think its missing a Cavalier difficulty and better rewards directed at end game players, cant do much with a Legendary crystal with 80% chance at a 4* that is pretty much a guaranteed 4*. And lots of rank up materials? I disagree, where is the gold, t1as, etc in epic. That majority need to even rank up a 5* to 5/65? Why not just put rank up gems as prizes? Can even do your favorite rng 5* 3-4 gem. In an ever diluting 5* pool and 6*s setting the stage this is beyond poor. Gwenpool goes to the movies was a better event already and that was OVER a year ago which guaranteed a 5* champ crystal. Feel like the rewards are moving backwards not forwards.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    My main concern really is about energy costs for this. It seems each month that to complete every Special Quest alongside just 100% exploration of Heroic, Master, and UC Event Quest, that energy costs are extremely high, to the point where you almost have to purchase at least SOME energy refills to complete all the aforementioned quests.

So my question is, what are the energy costs for the Field Trips going to be? Ideally it would be nice to go back to having these quests capped at a max of 3 energy per tile at most for Epic and Master difficulties.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 said:

MCOC Team said:

Rewards and Event Details are subject to change before release.

Please consider switching the Legendary Crystal with a guaranteed 5* crystal.
    Yes this in my opinion would actually make the event a lot better
    I hate to agree, but especially considering that the Epic difficulty is only available to people Uncollected and Cavalier I do feel like it should be a fully formed 5* crystal as well.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Also @Kabam Miike did the team find a way to increase uncollected rewards in the main event quest yet?
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Mcord117 said:

It is what it is, free stuff if you choose to do it but nothing special or great to look forwards to

I get the feeling this will be similar to nick furies event difficulty and not gwenpool goes the movie difficultly