**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Time to Take a Little Class Trip!

Comments

• Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    It’s just a side quest, and besides, it’s not a ground-breaking event. GGTTM is probably something Kabam regrets a lot now with everyone bringing it up all the time. That event shouldn’t be the thing to compare everything to.
  • RobbietheoxRobbietheox Posts: 21
    Will 5* Electro be available in the legendary Homesick crystal?
  • ÐarkŠtarÐarkŠtar Posts: 180
    Legendary crystal? Are you have a laugh right now? An 80% chance to grant a champion I can't use in act 6? Don't get me wrong, most of the other stuff looks quite alright but it's small things like this that hold you guys back. You can do better!
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Kobster84 said:

It’s just a side quest, and besides, it’s not a ground-breaking event. GGTTM is probably something Kabam regrets a lot now with everyone bringing it up all the time. That event shouldn’t be the thing to compare everything to.

Except kabam compared it to this event themselves 😂
    They were only comparing the format. They specifically said that the rewards were going to be different. Anyhow, you do you. If you think the rewards are trash, just don’t do it. I, on the either hand, will go through a fun little side quest and take my (mostly) free 5* shards.
  • Legend_rvLegend_rv Posts: 8
    I have a bug which doesn’t let me open special objectives tab already cost me corals now it will cost me this @Kabam Miike
  • MyradralMyradral Posts: 154
    These quest rewards suck. At this point in the game progression, they are terrible.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Kobster84 said:

Except kabam compared it to this event themselves 😂
    They were only comparing the format. They specifically said that the rewards were going to be different. Anyhow, you do you. If you think the rewards are trash, just don’t do it. I, on the either hand, will go through a fun little side quest and take my (mostly) free 5* shards.
    How do you know this will be the same difficulty as gwenpool goes the movies might be insanely hard we don’t know
    Drooped2 said:

Hrmm seems ok I guess

Ye that’s how I’d describe this event there’s nothing wow! About it but doesn’t seem bad
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 307 ★★
    Why does master give you more 5 star shards than epic
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 307 ★★
    @ItsDamien still that really no excuse epic should have a fully form 5 star or at least the homesick crystal to guarantee five star gwen pool gies to the movies is still better than this but I will take the rewards
  • MCoC_fanMCoC_fan Posts: 97
    Why does it say you get 3000 3 star crystals
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    MCoC_fan said:

Why does it say you get 3000 3 star crystals

In the US-style writing "3.175" would be "three and 175/1000" crystals, not "three thousand one hundred seventy five crystals." In some countries dot is the separator and comma is the decimal indicator, but in others it is the reverse.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    I think the rewards are fine for a side event which does not take much time with only one quest a week
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    IDoge said:

Don't compare this event or any new event to Gwenpool Goes to the Movies ever again unless it's actually like that quest please.

They said it was reminiscent of it, with similar Champion Requirements. It was not said to be the same.

Man some people are never pleased. What did you guys expect? 10k 6* shards for a side quest? I'm happy with any additional way to get t5b, t2a, and shards

Yes. Yes they did... they expect variant rewards for a fraction of the difficulty and time needed. Thats nothing new.
    The thing about those people complaining is that they are crazy spoiled. Since they got something once they want better the next time. Its extremely annoying.
    And some people on here wonder why kabam "never listens" to them.
    Its because of **** like this, why is it so difficult to just take something for what it is. Dont like it dont play it.
    And yes as usual most will probably hate on guys like us speaking the truth
    Yes but kabam has constantly remarked that they have massively increased the amount of 5* and 6* shards since 6:1 and to be honest it’s yet to be seen
    I don’t mind if they make it difficult but right now the amount doesn’t seem to have changed unless you count cavalier crystals
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Decent enough, at least its guaranteed rewards. Fully formed T2a better than sig stones...I need T2a :#
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    Kobster84 said:

Man some people are never pleased. What did you guys expect? 10k 6* shards for a side quest? I'm happy with any additional way to get t5b, t2a, and shards

Yes. Yes they did... they expect variant rewards for a fraction of the difficulty and time needed. Thats nothing new.
    The thing about those people complaining is that they are crazy spoiled. Since they got something once they want better the next time. Its extremely annoying.
    And some people on here wonder why kabam "never listens" to them.
    Its because of **** like this, why is it so difficult to just take something for what it is. Dont like it dont play it.
    And yes as usual most will probably hate on guys like us speaking the truth
    Yes but kabam has constantly remarked that they have massively increased the amount of 5* and 6* shards since 6:1 and to be honest it’s yet to be seen
    I don’t mind if they make it difficult but right now the amount doesn’t seem to have changed unless you count cavalier crystals
    Kabam has not said this. And I'm sure someone will be quick to say something like "yeah but" and then say something completely irrelevant, but that doesn't change the fact that this is a false statement.