**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Domino breaking block with video proof

I had brought this news up several time but kabam isn’t taking any action. You cannot fight that map7 domino on delirium. She just break your block and kill you instant. I don’t understand by earning in this manner will this company and its staff gonna benefits any or their kid eating meals from the money. Is that pure source to them. All curse to be you all for doing very bad against we ppl...
I will post the video in YouTube and share the link cuz video isn’t uploading here...

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    domino doesn't block break, that's a myth
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Does your video show your finger touches on screen? If not, don't bother posting it because the only difinitive proof would be the video show you pressing and holding block and her breaking it. Other than that, its because you dex'd too early.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

It's always been a myth

i'm not so sure that's the case, there was a time when she was released where i think she could break block, but it's been many many months certainly
  • Riza_20Riza_20 Posts: 63
    I am just holding on block. If you are playing map7 delirium inverted. You will know what I am talking about. I am not talking about story quest. I am talking about Alliance Quest. If you aren’t a map7 player. Please do not false comment.
  • Riza_20Riza_20 Posts: 63
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit video is there for clear proof. It’s happening in AQ map7 as far as I saw. Can we have a fix please.
  • AAMAXIMUS01AAMAXIMUS01 Posts: 144

Riza_20 said:

I am just holding on block. If you are playing map7 delirium inverted. You will know what I am talking about. I am not talking about story quest. I am talking about Alliance Quest. If you aren’t a map7 player. Please do not false comment.

You let go. Whether you want know admit it or not.
    Same has happened to me against domino I always have said she can break block with that 2 hit light attack I be holding block when out of nowhere I'm getting smacked while I was blocking.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    I’ve had it happen to me holding block couple times about a month ago
  • muddy17muddy17 Posts: 227
    edited June 2019
    All y’all that said it’s the player... then why did they announce a fix where domino was in fact breaking blocks so they changed it so that u couldn’t dex out it if she initiated her duel combo to PREVENT HER block break so just leave the man alone and let the mods handle it
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    edited June 2019
    dork diggidity dave disproves the block breaking lol its human error ...people do make mistakes
    edited June 2019

Riza_20 said:

Same has happened to me against domino I always have said she can break block with that 2 hit light attack I be holding block when out of nowhere I'm getting smacked while I was blocking.
    1. Its her medium attack.
    2. She has never and will never be able to break blocks.

The illusion of the block breaks steams from a bug with her medium attack allowing the attacker to be able to release block during her medium animation. This was supposed to be fixed.

As a player, you have a muscle memory of when a champ goes in for a medium, you can dash back after the hit since the majority of other champions have a 1 hit medium. The dedender usually backs off after a medium or theres a window between it and the next hit that you can dex out of. This is exactly what you are doing. You are releasing and trying to dash back after the first hit.

Like I said above, the only true proof id a video that shows your touches and showing you holding block. Other than that, there isnt any proof and it's because you released block.
    Here's a comparison. I'm the venom half-
    https://youtu.be/iMIEBxwbLsY

Riza_20 said:

1. Its her medium attack.
    2. She has never and will never be able to break blocks.

The illusion of the block breaks steams from a bug with her medium attack allowing the attacker to be able to release block during her medium animation. This was supposed to be fixed.

As a player, you have a muscle memory of when a champ goes in for a medium, you can dash back after the hit since the majority of other champions have a 1 hit medium. The dedender usually backs off after a medium or theres a window between it and the next hit that you can dex out of. This is exactly what you are doing. You are releasing and trying to dash back after the first hit.

Like insaid above, the only true proof id a video that shows your touches and showing you holding block. Other than that, there isnt any proof and it's because you released block.
    someone gets it
    edited June 2019

We would like to see where ur hands are and how you are handling fight that way stop sending us just to blame kabam when it could just be ur mistakes i am tired of this nonsense every thread disproves it time and time again; SHOW US YOUR HANDS if it is you we can help fix it? good idea?

We would like to see where ur hands are and how you are handling fight that way stop sending us just to blame kabam when it could just be ur mistakes i am tired of this nonsense every thread disproves it time and time again; SHOW US YOUR HANDS if it is you we can help fix it? good idea?
    Look at the top video. I enabled touches on my phone. The white dots is my thumbs on the screen....
    edited June 2019

Look at the top video. I enabled touches on my phone. The white dots is my thumbs on the screen....
    i want more information in order to see the issue the white dots could be faked you never know in a world today

i want more information in order to see the issue the white dots could be faked you never know in a world today
    Anything and everything can be faked. This whole conversation might be being faked as we speak....

😳
    alrighty then matrix man

Anything and everything can be faked. This whole conversation might be being faked as we speak....

😳
    alrighty then matrix man
    Mr. Anderson?

😳
    alrighty then matrix man
    Mr. Anderson?
    lmao
    muddy17 said:

All y’all that said it’s the player... then why did they announce a fix where domino was in fact breaking blocks so they changed it so that u couldn’t dex out it if she initiated her duel combo to PREVENT HER block break so just leave the man alone and let the mods handle it

If you look at the bug fix discription, you'll see how wrong your statement is
  • Availingsnail2Availingsnail2 Posts: 20
    Ok..to the players saying this is fake.... it isn't.
    For months domino hit through my block. In particular in aw on node 53 ( sp2 unblockable node). This previous aw I blocked at the start of the fight ( I did not evade or try to evade), I ate a full combo after it initially blocked first hit. About 15 seconds later I blocked again and she just hit straight through it again ... dead.
    It is a genuine bug
    I lost corvus then lost lc.
    I had to restart my phone completely to get domino to interact properly again. I used magik to take her down no issues after restarting phone. I am using a Samsung s8.
    Since the update this bug has returned and also the bug where your character goes unresponsive while holding block it just runs straight into the defender. This also happens while trying to evade and I find myself blocking hits that I expressly evaded.

For months domino hit through my block. In particular in aw on node 53 ( sp2 unblockable node). This previous aw I blocked at the start of the fight ( I did not evade or try to evade), I ate a full combo after it initially blocked first hit. About 15 seconds later I blocked again and she just hit straight through it again ... dead.
    It is a genuine bug
    I had to restart my phone completely to get domino to interact properly again. I used magik to take her down no issues after restarting phone. I am using a Samsung s8.
    Since the update this bug has returned and also the bug where your character goes unresponsive while holding block it just runs straight into the defender. This also happens while trying to evade and I find myself blocking hits that I expressly evaded.

Ask yourself this...while playing as domino, why can't you break defenders blocks?
  • AAMAXIMUS01AAMAXIMUS01 Posts: 144

It is a genuine bug

True my Quake be standing after evade hit the parry try to heavy and she stay put some times after a ko gets up and runs to opponents I'm like wtf. This her not responding to a heavy attack
    https://youtu.be/WbacqriK74k
  • Availingsnail2Availingsnail2 Posts: 20

Ask yourself this...while playing as domino, why can't you break defenders blocks?

I do not have domino in my roster but I know she shouldn't do this....hence it is a bug.

It started back in infinity event and was fixed recently. Since new update the same glitch has returned.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    She... does... not... break... blocks....
  • MirageNoirMirageNoir Posts: 73
    You have to hold block firmly and not let go a millisecond too early. What is true though is that the timing of when you can let go has changed. It used to be different. Now it’s the same again as it was when Domino came out and many players had the same issue with block breaking back then.
    It’s those small changes without any announcement that do make this game so tiring as you find yourself constantly in a position where you need to use potions because some metrics have been altered. Like bugs first being fixed and then being back on. Eg Omega Red taking psychic thorns Damage. And the frustrating part is that There won’t be any compensation. Which makes it look like it’s a strategy from developers.