**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who do you want as the next Spider-Man??

If there had to be another Spider-Man introduced, who would ig be

Who do you want as the next Spider-Man?? 63 votes

Spider-Man (2099)
30%
BigPoppaCBONESundance_2099MagrailothosThatGuyYouSaw235Newman0067PrylankButtehrsNick1109LoctiteSuperGluepontusumbraMiStaLovamonomuggZuroSquishyjrThe_4THHedronEarthEliteH3t3rDooM62Thebombsquad1 19 votes
Scarlet Spider
4%
Baseballguy711PandamanPeteMr_incredibl3 3 votes
Iron Spider
4%
FhfjghhggggjfhfjgKalantakBlue_Eyed_Thing 3 votes
Iron Spider (MCU)
7%
Harbinger195PrathapTorah13ProximaMidnight_8LD_Studios97 5 votes
Spider-Ham
33%
Foxhero007Mcfly89Savio444charaderdude2Liss_Bliss_Wicket329IDogeMCoC_fanDazbohshetXxLoganTDCxXMaldroit2Noob2435AAMAXIMUS01KimilMC2707AdityaLohia2100Drooped2TotalMonster109BogiaXdSpoodermanxD 21 votes
Spider-Man (Noir)
9%
Primmer79adqqedfyvrTerraBatman1903CowmonkeyxXSlamKingXx 6 votes
Spider-Punk
0%
Spider-Woman
6%
GroundedWisdomDuke_SilverMy_SuperiorFlintTheSavage 4 votes
All of them
3%
Mitchell35Fred_Joeity 2 votes

Comments

• XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Spider-Ham
    Spider ham is an absolute beast.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Spider-Man (Noir)
    Split between 2099 and Noir for me. So many things can be explored here. 2099s worthiness and his fobia of horses, or Noirs darker timeline and events
  • ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★
    Iron Spider (MCU)
    You dont want them to add spider ham if you know what's good for the game. Just another bad character that is only there for laughs like Howard the duck. There are too many spiderman anyways. Add apocalypse or mystique or someone actually useful and not a ridiculous pig in a spider costume.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    All of them
    In all seriousness though, I’d probably like Noir. Then again, Stealth Suit looks enough like him, so I suppose 2099 would be cool too.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Enough Spider-men in my opinion, time to bring in Hellcow
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Spider-Man (2099)
    Either 2099 or spider ham as they are way more unique than the others
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    None honestly I would like more new characters please, there are to many versions of the same characters as it is.

Not that I don't like them it's just there are a lot more good characters out there
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Spider-Ham

I’ll be darned if a pig with radioactive blood gets the top vote in this poll

Just for that I’m casting my vote to Porker
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Spider-Man (2099)
    We dont need any more goddammit! There are already seven of them and stealth suit spidey is coming soon.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Spider-Ham

How is Victorian Spider-man not on the list...
  • Pony_boyPony_boy Posts: 50
    No more Spiders. I hate hate him I n the comics and hate him in the game. I could never get behind this character.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Spider-Woman
    Savio444 said:

I endorse this
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Enough of the Spider-Men and Iron Men.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Spider-Ham
    Spider chair is what we need.
  • BogiaBogia Posts: 125
    Spider-Ham
    Of the ones on the list, Spider-Ham is my choice because I don't really want another Spider Man skin variation. But I think adding a villain would be much better. Sandman would be my first choice, then Morbius, then Mister Negative.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Spider-Ham

Savio444 said:

I endorse this
    😁
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Spider-Woman
    I've been saying for some time now I'd love to see another Female Spidey. Any would suffice. Preferably Mayhem or Silk.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Spider-Ham

I’ll be darned if a pig with radioactive blood gets the top vote in this poll

Just for that I’m casting my vote to Porker
    You are a special kind if evil lol
    Who me? I’m innocent lol. 😇
  • PandamanPetePandamanPete Posts: 107
    Scarlet Spider
    I would LOVE a Ben Reilly Scarlet Spider.

Probably my favorite Spider-Man costume to date, though the home made suit from homecoming is also a favorite of mine :)
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Spider-Man (2099)
    We already have too many spiders, but since they decided to release Punisher 2099, I think it'd be a good idea to release Spider-Man 2099, throw in Spider-Ham as well but after that, no more. We already have too many spiders lurking about.