**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Game Speed on Android Devices

MorbidAngleMorbidAngle Posts: 986 ★★★
Hi All,

Does anyone experience sudden game speed changes when playing w/ Android phones? I'm using a Galaxy S10 and I've noticed that the game would speed up to the point that my dex attempts become parries and heavy uppercuts become nearly unavoidable. Any recommendations for this , Kabam team? Realkg appreciate the help.

Comments

• StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    I havent noticed that. I have noticed though that the loading times for fights seem to be less in the more recent updates. Especially this one. Before it often took 10-15 seconds now it seem always less than 5.
  • There are definitely times where the entire fight feels like everyone is on coke.

Lol, I know exactly what you mean. I run on a Samsung S9+. It happens far less on this device in comparison to my old S7, but it does occasionally happen. The cam zooms in hard as the champs are running at eachother to start the fight and everything seems to be sped up. It actually looks like the character movements are smoother than usual as well. The timing for Parry, Dex, and dash attacks all feel a bit... off. Also when you want to throw a medium it often throws a heavy when this happens. No idea what causes it, but it has been ongoing for a LONGTIME.
  • TheBigSchemeTheBigScheme Posts: 60
    Happening to me on s10+ since i got it and after the update the loading times between fights in arena increased, loading of crystals and pictures takes longer and on a brand new phone.
  • Best fix for it in my experience @MorbidAngle is resetting the app. Don't have anything for a preventative measure though.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    It reminds me of Street Fighter 2 with the speed cranked up. Same animations, just faster.

you guys eventually will be able to compete for legend runs?

Android users could do it today with the latest generation of devices. Load times are overall comparable to current iPhones.