**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aq buggy for me today, and corvus taking bleed damage with charges

Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
Well today's been an odd day for me so far, first my corvus with charges was taking bleed damage (114 per tick) which cost me half of my corvus.

Then in the next fight as soon as I entered it times out, so neither of us got any hits or points.

Then right after it acted like I never entered the fight, honestly this game never gets old.

Anyone else having any issues with aq or corvus bleeding when he shouldn't

Comments

• muddy17muddy17 Posts: 227
    Charges has nothing to do with it once his glaive is disabled the bleed damage will stop after he takes SOME damage and as far as the glaive goes if it’s active and u have will power bleed will actually heal you so ur doing something wrong or show a screen shot
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Its a known issue with Corvus ability at the start of the fight
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    muddy17 said:

Charges has nothing to do with it once his glaive is disabled the bleed damage will stop after he takes SOME damage and as far as the glaive goes if it’s active and u have will power bleed will actually heal you so ur doing something wrong or show a screen shot

Lol you do know that I have corvus right and use him all the time, the charges do mean something when you have them you aren't supposed to bleed.

SMH there are some giant problems with your reasoning, the first of which is the fact my opponent never actually touched me in the fight, all damage I took was purely just from the bleeds.

The 2nd is the fact that when I entered the fight the bleed immediately started, and this is the other thing you aren't quite getting. The bleed didn't go away, it LASTED the ENTIRE fight, the bleed icon was present the entire fight and in the pause screen it says literally says bleed.

https://imgur.com/Cv2dTgc

See bleed, he was taking 114 bleed per tick the entire fight and the whole reason why I used him there was due to bleed immunity while charges are active.

Please learn to read first before you post or say something stupid, since I definitely didn't do anything wrong.

Also for the love of god don't act like condescending jerk just because you don't understand the comment, then act like the person posting doesn't know any about the champ and go you must be doing something wrong sorry but nope.

Not trying to be a **** but you aren't telling me anything that i don't know, and it's a bit irritating when people do that.

I know how he works been, i have been using him long for a long time now. The reason why I didn't elaborate further or add images was the fact I just didn't have time because I had to leave for work.

@will-o-wisp

Thanks, I haven't really been active to much
    here but yeah that's exactly what happened. How long's it been going on?

As for the rest, right after that I entered the next fight and got timed out then it out me right back to the screen still showed the person tile instead of the person who it timed out on.

It was and odd day for me in game, just a series of bugs and gltiches, it seems to be the norm nowdays.