**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What to do after act 4 completion?

Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
Need suggestion !!!

What to do after act 4 completion? 60 votes

Explore act 4
43%
winterthurWhiskey_PoetRichiesDad79MityAntGeneralDC[Deleted User]Pa_ProudPrathapZardox1Wozzy101Mobile_P0tat0AdityaLohia2100Dose_ResponsiveMidnite93SquishyjrThe_4THArsozDarkPassenzerJyhohnatewagz419FreeToPlay_21 26 votes
Complete road to labyrinth
3%
ShrimkinsCharlie_Scene 2 votes
Complete ROL
10%
MagrailothosHammerbro_64ItsJustAVibeH3t3rMeshu43AshPika 6 votes
Complete act 5
35%
adqqedfyvrDukeZmanDuke_SilverKillerRino19Newman0067AleorButtehrsMC2707TheSquish671DemonmewtwoChuckiesolDead1EarthEliteBossdog55555Wade420wilson69Skinnyfatboy82JimCaldwellPopeChicken_MasterRagnabroKjpatel234 21 votes
Other..
8%
BendersBountyChris1212123EtjamaÆgon0710XdSpoodermanxD 5 votes

Comments

• Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    @Midnite93 does my champs are enough to complete act 5.2
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Complete act 5
    Extra mastery points for exploration of act 4 isn't worth the effort, and your roster seems strong enough for 5.2
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Explore act 4
    The rewards from Act 4 exploration will help alot to get you ready for Act 5. Unfortunately, you are still a very long way from being able to throw down on Act 5, and you seem to not have many of the champs that u would need to be succeed, plus you have many rank ups to do. Any 4* should be rank 5. if you are very skilled in this game you could get away with some4* rank 4. 5*s are definately recommended, r3 and r4 if at all possible. I only see 2, maybe 3 champs that are ranked enough to even dare try
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Other..
    I’d say try to get as far as you can in act 5, then when you hit the point where you can go jo further, start exploring act4.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I would suggest working on getting uncollected and then 100% chapter 1 of act 5. Then work on beating 5.3, then grind arena to get some units because you will need them revives..
    If you can get your hands on a 5* VTD, I suggest ranking him to R4 because he can demolish content with 10 good buffs. With his combo of buffs, anything is possible
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    Other..
    Close the app, turn off your phone, and take a nice long nap. Or at least that’s what I did
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Complete act 5
    I'd say first do 5.2, so you could get access to uncollected eqs