**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Did you ever sell champs for crystal shards?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
I never usually sell the champs except when I was close to a 4 star or 5 star. Did for 5 star and got Quake but did for 4 star got a 4 star dupe. Only reason one should never sell champs since you will miss out on the max signature crystals you can get and will hurt your chances to get more crystal shards. I decided to stop since it will hurt in the long run. How about everyone else???

Comments

• Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    I’ve never sold a champ both because I want the duplicate rewards and because one of my goals in the game is to collect every champ.
  • RagnabroRagnabro Posts: 43
    Only my first day I sold a 1* hulk because I got the 2* version :D
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    I only sell Unawakened 4*s if I’m pretty close to a 5*. Only lose 125 per champ which is sorta balanced out by reduced time in 5* featured if I get a new champ
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Only once a while ago and it was my 3* colossus. Pulled a 4* AA and 3* colossus is sig 40 now lol
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    I'm guilty of it sometimes. If I'm say 1990/2000 on 4* shard crystal I usually sell the lowest 3* I have.
    I did it once when I had 9990/10k on a 5*, selling my 4* 1/10 magneto red. Got his as a 5*. Oh how it turns out.
    I usually only do it if I'm REALLY close and if selling only one champ gets me it, I'll do it
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    If I’m feeling really impatient yeah
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Only unawakened champs tho
  • Meshu43Meshu43 Posts: 139
    I always do to open a 4* when am really close to opening a 4*
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    I ALMOST sold to open a 5* crystal once. Glad I didn’t because when I finally opened it (by natural means, not selling) I got a CW.
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    I did when 4* were so hard to get 4 years ago well before 5* were in the game. Never since
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    Yes. A small price to pay for salvation.
  • AdityaLohia2100AdityaLohia2100 Posts: 64
    Oh man i sold like 30/40 champs back then when i was a NOOB :D and i lost about 20k rating just for an 5 star iron man og.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★

I sold my 1* spidey and regret it now.
    500k rating but miss him dearly

I relate to this so well RIP Spidey
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    Did you ever sell champs for crystal shards? absolutely, and i still do. anytime i get a groot, no matter at what rarity, i sell him as fast as i pulled him. although i've never sold him for shards, i just won't ever want him in my roster unless i pull a 5* version, in that case there would be nothing i can do and i am damned.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I still do sell my four stars. Impatient for that calendar shard to drop. Guilty as charged.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Never. I like having them all. Synergies, buffs, etc. You never know what is around the corner. Not to mention you’ll get the shards eventually, and more of them if you hang onto every champ.