**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

70 dollars.... Really?

EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
Kabam are you being serious? For one t2a and three t4cc of your choice (which I can earn in a month or two) you'll charge me 70 dollars? With that money I'll buy an Odins Vault thank you very much, not some catalysts that I'll use up in a day or two. Max I would pay for this is 15-20$ at a good time, not half of my monthly wage?!?!

Comments

• GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★

Kabam are you being serious? For one t2a and three t4cc of your choice (which I can earn in a month or two) you'll charge me 70 dollars? With that money I'll buy an Odins Vault thank you very much, not some catalysts that I'll use up in a day or two. Max I would pay for this is 15-20$ at a good time, not half of my monthly wage?!?!

at least it isn't 1000 dollars, not to give you ideas kabam lol
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    So..... 140 a month isn’t poor... that’s some kid who works 20 hours a month. If you only get 140 a month you shouldn’t be spending ANY money on a game. The deal is overpriced.. no argument. Let’s not start some crusade for “you rich people don’t understand what it’s like to be me” though. He’s barely working.. 20 hours for the month MAYBE. Not an issue of not having a good enough job or not being paid enough. That issue aside.. deal is overpriced, wait for July 4th anyways. 15-20 is too cheap also though. Not gonna get 5 t2a and 15 t4cc for $75-100 😂😂😂.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

To be blunt, that tells me the price is set correctly. When the price of high end catalysts is low enough that people making $140/month think it is a good deal, that's way, way too low.

The price should not be so low that practically everyone would be crazy to not buy. The price in general should be such that only people willing to practically throw money at the game would consider buying.

The fairest possible game is one in which everyone pays the same amount and everyone gets the same amount for that payment. But since this is a free to play game, everyone paying the same amount would be paying zero, and the game would not exist. The second fairest option is for the game to give players as little as possible while charging as much as possible, so the people paying more have as little advantage over the people paying less as possible. To do that, most offers (outside of special offers) have relatively little value. The people spending on them are keeping the game alive for the rest of us, while getting relatively little in return. That's exactly, precisely what I want the monetization system of any free to play game I'm playing to do.

Some offers are targeted at a wide audience: the ones with lower cost mostly. Most are targeted at players willing to spend more for less. This is one of those.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    True true true. Touché. I would still make the point he shouldn’t spend any money on a game if that’s his monthly haul.... regardless of the country and its minimum wage.
  • Blue_Eyed_ThingBlue_Eyed_Thing Posts: 128
    edited June 2019

That's a low wage bro, might I suggest night classes, many people qualify for FAFSA(you definitely would) which allows many to go to college for free. Only thing one needs to invest is time, give your local community college a call and see what higher education can do for you.
    Drooped2 said:

It's so presumptuous to assume everyone is an American.

Worldwide game this site claims average income per country theres alot way down there

Juat saying (I am American) but 140 a month
    First column is yearly
    Second is monthly

Then ro ne blunt they should not be spending money on this game period
    Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Worldwide game this site claims average income per country theres alot way down there

First column is yearly
    Second is monthly

Oh agreed but saying take classes and fafsa may not be an option and thus arent helping.
    Tr
    Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

First column is yearly
    Second is monthly

Oh agreed but saying take classes and fafsa may not be an option and thus arent helping.
    Tru
    Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

First column is yearly
    Second is monthly

True but has the OP weighed in on where he is from?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    Drooped2 said:

It is an unfortunate reality that when most Americans assume that all the people they interact with are also Americans, they aren't wrong often enough to extinguish the assumption. Americans are exceptionally insular in that one regard (and I am a US citizen myself).
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Drooped2 said:

It is an unfortunate reality that when most Americans assume that all the people they interact with are also Americans, they aren't wrong often enough to extinguish the assumption. Americans are exceptionally insular in that one regard (and I am a US citizen myself).
    You mean to tell me that not everyone here is American?! Well.... now I feel bad for some people... :D
  • He’s talking about earning t2a in a month, not his paycheck.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Crkwest said:

You get 140 dollars a month? Not to be rude but I'd look for a better job, that won't cover rent😂

I was exageratting..

Crkwest said:

You get 140 dollars a month? Not to be rude but I'd look for a better job, that won't cover rent😂

I was exageratting..
    @EarthElite hey bro could you weigh in because now I'm curious, American or no?

Crkwest said:

I was exageratting..
    @EarthElite hey bro could you weigh in because now I'm curious, American or no?