**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ not restarting and delayed rewards [Merged Threads; Title edited for clarity]

CarstonatorCarstonator Posts: 7
edited June 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
My Alliance Quest ended 3 hours ago and won't start the last days. No prizes have been awarded either yet. Now won't be able to finish last days in time. What the heck is going on!
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• arnack88arnack88 Posts: 2
    Same issue here
  • Same issue with me also
  • designsodadesignsoda Posts: 118
    Same
  • bogiewogiebogiewogie Posts: 5
    Yep same here
  • arnack88arnack88 Posts: 2
    edited June 2019
    It’s working now that the completion rewards are in
  • CarstonatorCarstonator Posts: 7
    As of 11:09EST still not working for us. Completion awards are suppose to be within 5 min of completion like have been last 4 plus years.
  • TheeWolverineTheeWolverine Posts: 77
    Hello Kabam what's going on? 4th day AQ ended 8 hours ago for us and hasn't reset! That will significantly lower this weeks prizes for us. Is everybody asleep there?
  • DiabolixideDiabolixide Posts: 23
    Same here, alliance tag: QLUE
    Please fix!
  • vaxchengvaxcheng Posts: 5
    same goes here
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    So the last alliance quest ended, no rewards received, and now we can't start a new quest?

Great start to season 6 with the AQ, massively OP Hyperion, and now a bug preventing alliances getting rewards for completing the quests, making them unable to start a new one, which in turn is going to cause them to get lower peak/rank rewards.

Any chance of a response as to how/why/what happened? Or what is going to be done about it?
  • CarstonatorCarstonator Posts: 7
    Wow. 8 hours left and now works. Thanks for nothing Kabam!
  • Same issue with my alliance and it's caused us not to complete
  • Hey there anyone, apologies for any confusion. The rest of the team has been notified about this.
    No news on this then?

Hey there anyone, apologies for any confusion. The rest of the team has been notified about this.

Not to be rude, but this is hardly confusion. Confusion is a girl walking into the boys bathroom or vice versa, putting on the wrong clothes.

Hardly confusion when you are litterally unable to start a quest or have failed to get your rewards because of an error in your game. How can you get confused when you push the button to start the alliance quest, go through all the steps, and confirm everything is correct,

How do I attach a video to this?
  • iottoknow7iottoknow7 Posts: 22
    This was the last day for AQ which is why you can’t start another, but the rewards are messed up, yeah. Wars not starting either.
  • Yeah, same here. War started, but I can't collect Alliance Event rewards, and AQ hasn't registered that it's over.
  • Route_69Route_69 Posts: 2
    Yep war wont start here and no aq rewards...
    We tried to start an alliance quest 20 hours ago when out last one finished, it failed, we couldn't start it, 9 hours later we still couldn't. I posted this thread nearly 12 hours ago, when the alliance quests were active and we were unable to start the quests, neither did we get the rewards for the one that finished 9 hours prior to the opening post.
  • iottoknow7iottoknow7 Posts: 22
    My bad, I didn’t notice the time posted. That’s messed up!
    It's cool, you did more than Kabam did, and actually read it, although now it has been moved to bugs,
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    We completed Day 5 AQ and then it just went away. No day 5 rewards. And if you go to our AQ history it shows just 4 days. It's like Day 5 never happened.
    You did better than my alliance, we couldnt do day 5 at all.
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Yup aq closing is late. I forgot to move to final tile and my Corvus can’t join war because he is locked in an expired AQ.

• BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Just re-read this. Wow. I feel bad for you. That sucks.

We tried to start an alliance quest 20 hours ago when out last one finished, it failed, we couldn't start it, 9 hours later we still couldn't. I posted this thread nearly 12 hours ago, when the alliance quests were active and we were unable to start the quests, neither did we get the rewards for the one that finished 9 hours prior to the opening post.

• DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    DukeZman said:

We completed Day 5 AQ and then it just went away. No day 5 rewards. And if you go to our AQ history it shows just 4 days. It's like Day 5 never happened.

Oh and my AQ champs are still stuck, so I can't go quest now. Great job Kabam.
    Ahh wars...lets not go into that one, I mean it's not like my alliance was due to start a war over half an hour ago, 24 hours of placement for nothing :disappointed:
    edited June 2019
    DukeZman said:

DukeZman said:

Oh and my AQ champs are still stuck, so I can't go quest now. Great job Kabam.
    Nope my champs are locked in alliance war. **** awesome.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Not Session Rewards, I know those take a while, I'm talking about Rewards for the AQ completed today. Usually they're sent out like 5 Minutes after the AQ ends, now it's been over an Hour... Just wondering if there's a delay that's been confirmed and if we could get a possible estimate on when they'll be out, or if my account is just bugged.
This discussion has been closed.