**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

War Disappeared after Placement Phase [Merged Threads]

JeniouisJeniouis Posts: 276
edited June 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
After placement phase, nothing happened. Our war went back to normal, our champs weren't locked. It just went back to normal. Was this a bug or did we not have a match with any other team.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Harbinger195Harbinger195 Posts: 101
    So this is an odd one in my alliance we had the enlistment for AW selected as normal but it did not start the match and nothing has come up to say we are one of the rare alliances to receive a Bye.

We have tried emailing support but no surprise we are not getting anywhere and that's not comepetely unexpected.

I mean on the one hand I have to accept that yes even though I and other officers checked that we were enlisted as normal, none of us took a screen shot... Because to be honest why would you.

Equally its not implusable to say that maybe one of the officers accidently unselected the enlistment while checking. This is unlikely but cannot be ruled out as an option since nobody actually had eyes on the enlistment tab in the few seconds before the AW matchmaking system kicked in.

But seriously is it too much to ask to get more than an automated response. We don't massively care about AW this season but some alliances still do so it would be nice to know this matter has been looked into just to make sure that it was "somehow" our fault and not an error in the match making system which could affect another alliance.
  • MBoguszMBogusz Posts: 98 ★★
    This also happened to our alliance (APOCO), would appreciate a moderator contacting us, wouldn't be fair to lose 1.4m points (potentially) because of this error
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

It’s highly unlikely Kabam will respond but best of luck. It really stinks that a game this big doesn’t have a reliable support system in place for us.

to be fair most mobile games have **** support. many you cannot even reach. Even with how crappy this one is it is near the top or atleast middle of the field.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    edited June 2019
    It says in alliance pane when enlistment is done (could have been anywhere from after last Sunday's beginning of the last war (plus a few hours) up until enlistment deadline on Wednesday. Just making sure that it wasn’t just now that you tried to enlist, and didn’t notice that for the past 20 hours before when you posted that Defense was not available.

Also, curious if anyone knows whether it also shows in Alliance pane whenever an officer does a De-enlist ??? Haven't ever tried it to see what is put in the pane. But that would be an area that everyone could potentially say “hey, why did we De-enlist” (if indeed a msg gets pop'd into the ally pane when doing that).

Or, wonder if the Game Outage yesterday had somehow affected alliances Enlistment Status ? If some ally's were just then Enlisting, but Maintenance right afterwards somehow had to backtrack (or “lost”) some Transactions in game ???
  • Ricoone982Ricoone982 Posts: 37
    The clock just ran out for the start of war and the full alliance can't join war
    Any one else not able 2 join
  • Cr1spyjCr1spyj Posts: 21
    Same problem with ours as well
  • KeiosEffectKeiosEffect Posts: 8
    Our war disappeared too. My usual defence champs show they are in an alliance war but no war.
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 401 ★★
    Same here; defense champs are locked in but as soon as the defense phase timer expired, instead of attack phase starting it’s showing we’re supposed to re-enlist...
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Same thing for us. War def placement ended and now it says next placement will be up in 1day blah blah. Nobody in the alliance Can join attack
  • nh4clnh4cl Posts: 122
    Same for my alliance
    Same with us bud
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Yup. Same happened to us. War def placement ended and nobody can join attack. Say next war placement will start in 2 days
  • nilaebrannilaebran Posts: 104
    Will they ever be able to put out a working patch?
  • BK_AVENGERBK_AVENGER Posts: 59
    Same here
    Well its like the old saying new update new bugs lol
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    WTF 😭😭😭
    That's all were getting as well
  • wessrobertswessroberts Posts: 15
    War dissapeared for us too. Whats the deal @Kabam Miike?
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    Hi

War disappeared after the placement phase. Help, I’m very scared of the dark.
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    Same thing, but my champions are locked.....
    HELP IM SCARED OF BIRDS
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
    Same for us. CHMWR is alliance tag
  • Tireck20Tireck20 Posts: 29
    Same for my alliance
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,134 ★★★★★
    Same here