**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

War Disappeared after Placement Phase [Merged Threads]

Comments

• VentokVentok Posts: 5
    Yep we hade the Same problem... It's very nice that that starts in the Season.... Not...
  • DEVIL7110DEVIL7110 Posts: 0
    We placed our defenders and after the placement phase nothing happened. Is this a bug?? This game is full of bugs 😡😡
  • MemphisUSFMemphisUSF Posts: 164
    Yep. No Attack, defenses are locked and members are confused. Sounds universal. Oh joy.
  • CobraSCobraS Posts: 55
    Well report this to kabam also i did already, this is not how they should treat us
  • Bigz989Bigz989 Posts: 11
    Same here
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 465 ★★★
    And now the moderators are deleting posts instead of responding. Great priorities and thanks for nothing.
  • RiestRiest Posts: 1
    We are kabamed to 🤬🤬
  • CyberAttackCyberAttack Posts: 8
    edited June 2019
    Same here, we can't do anything, we placed defenders, attack was supposed to start over 30mins ago
  • FearkongFearkong Posts: 224
    We placed our defence and set them during placement stage when attack phase started, war didn’t just took as back to enlistment
  • DisposablexDisposablex Posts: 57
    No more war for anyone. Problem seems to be everywhere.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Same thing happened
  • Hey there everyone, sorry to hear about this. We've let the rest of the team know so that they can look into this.
  • Jules04Jules04 Posts: 7
    Same with us too .. back to the start liked it never happened
  • TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 189
    Same here, disappointing......
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    edited June 2019
    Bugged Alliance Quests, Bugged Alliance wars, what else is going to go wrong? Couldn't this of happened before or after the war season? My alliance is having the same problems.
  • Nightflyer64Nightflyer64 Posts: 8
    It would be nice if Kabam acknowledged that there is a problem. Not stay silent! My champs are locked into a war that is not showing! Wonderful
  • Tommy_N_VaTommy_N_Va Posts: 12
    We are having the same issue.
  • spidergwen12345spidergwen12345 Posts: 19
    I see the same.
  • Availingsnail2Availingsnail2 Posts: 20
    Same issue for us..
  • cur53dcur53d Posts: 285 ★★
    Same for us
  • BassanioBassanio Posts: 162
    Same for us
  • MizzMewMizzMew Posts: 2
    Champs are also still locked in AQ that just ended. AQ results/rewards are not out though. I don’t mean the weekly rewards.
  • Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    Same here. It won’t match me with anyone in Dungeon matchmaking either. Don’t know if the two are related or if I am just getting an unusual long wait for Dungeons.
  • JeniouisJeniouis Posts: 276

Hey there everyone, sorry to hear about this. We've let the rest of the team know so that they can look into this.

Thank you for the update.
  • BlueCrabEaterBlueCrabEater Posts: 11
    Same for us.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    My champs are locked for defense, but the war attack phase never started. Every update. Something else is broken.
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 401 ★★

Hey there everyone, sorry to hear about this. We've let the rest of the team know so that they can look into this.

Thanks KZ; appreciate the update
  • BassanioBassanio Posts: 162
    Same