**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R5 domino?

AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
I've got r5 mut gem from variant. I also have a generic 5* ag. Should I use those on domino, who I have at r3, or wait for omega or namor? I also already have r2 rulk

Thanks for your comments and votes

R5 domino? 36 votes

R5 and aweken
27%
BrainimpacterTendersquadMityAntLordRaymond3Markg25X_Factor_AgentMsyounus1288gp87Bossdog55555Too_qik 10 votes
R5, save ag
69%
Whiskey_Poetthetaman23allinashesDukeZmanCoBfan1987Osfan8G0311Hammerbro_64Duke_SilverThecrusher_9756Newman0067Shadow_PhoneixB_Dizzle_01iRetr0ZiMMaNiAFhfjghhggggjfhfjgEndarkenedTheSpicyKnightẞlооdEtjama 25 votes
Wait for smth else
2%
JustAnotherDude 1 vote

Comments

• Msyounus1288Msyounus1288 Posts: 221 ★★
    R5 and aweken
    Oh didn’t read that it was a generic. I’d r5 but probably save them generic for now
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I r5ed her when unawaken and she was great.

I get a natural dupe and she is a beast.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    R5, save ag
    Domino doesn't become that much better of an attacker with the sig ability. It's nice, but my R5 Domino still slays without being awakened. Even with a class gem I'd save for Omega or Iceman.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    R5, save ag
    Use a gem on someone who really needs it. Dom doesn’t need it to be a beast.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    R5, save ag
    Ranked 5 my domino other day and she helped me clear and completed chapter 3 of uncollected and just in time too haha
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    As a serious domino player I must say she doesn't need it.

But having it is more than great, critical failure works dealing extra damage and reducing abilities that could just have you dead. Plus as a defender when awakened she is capable to kill someone just with the damage from critical failure, so I don't know if she is o si t worth a generic gem but a mutant gem I'd say yes.

If you want to have a better idea you should awake a 3 or 4 stars version of her and see.