**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War Disappeared after Placement Phase [Merged Threads]

Comments

• loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    edited June 2019
    AQ didn't give rewards either. And now the Jeopardy music starts to play.
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    Sounds like us, 30 people joined the war, placed their defenders, attack should've started 20 minutes or so ago, all we got is we aren't enlisted in the next war.
  • S_sosa333S_sosa333 Posts: 1
    Yes our ally had same problem.. this could hurt some of our members where they don't get season rewards. Hope y'all reimburse us something for this
  • ChEpiLa_6ChEpiLa_6 Posts: 14

• Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    No war attack phase and no alliance quest rewards
  • Seems to be happening all over the place. Something is hung up. If you placed your champs, I would imagine war will eventually start for you once they fix whatever is happening. Thankfully, our war started, but a few players didn't free their champs from AQ and don't want to start attack phase without certain champs. So jammed up in a different way, but still jammed up.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit AQ also bugged. It ended, but didn't drop our map rewards for day 5.
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    I didn't swear Idk why that got stars
  • Rwj_2Rwj_2 Posts: 163 ★★
    Same thing for us. We didn't get re enlisted like some. And my champs that were placed on defense are locked into aw.
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 286 ★★★
    Something major is up. No AQ rewards or announcement that AQ is completed. And I just put up points in the Quest Completion Alliance event, but it is not letting me collect rewards. Looks like failures across multiple systems.
  • Is anyone else's war messed up, as soon as it was suppose to start attack phase it just said we haven't enlisted in the aw but that's for the one tomoz
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Same for my alliance.
  • nienienienienienie Posts: 67
    Same problem with us - war was supposed to start about 30 minutes ago, but now there is nothing in our war room
  • Agus1Agus1 Posts: 3
    Yes it happened to us too. it all of the sudden an now we went down from gold 2 to gold 3 what is going on?????
  • kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 220 ★★
    Same for us...
  • Rwj_2Rwj_2 Posts: 163 ★★
    @Kabam Miike any idea what's happened?
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    Rwj_2 said:

@Kabam Miike any idea what's happened?

Yup, we got Kabamed in both Alliance Quest and War.
  • aiktow4uaiktow4u Posts: 72
    another gerbil died and the wheel stopped spinning
  • HaVoC_ReeKeRHaVoC_ReeKeR Posts: 9
    I set my 2 battlegroup war up with a defense and waited the entire 24 hours for the attack phase, and it never came. All I see in the alliance war tab is when placement for the next war is. This is the new season and my alliance can't get the proper amount of points because of some type of glitch or something. I'd really like to know what happened.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★

Seems to be happening all over the place. Something is hung up. If you placed your champs, I would imagine war will eventually start for you once they fix whatever is happening. Thankfully, our war started, but a few players didn't free their champs from AQ and don't want to start attack phase without certain champs. So jammed up in a different way, but still jammed up.

Yep my AQ champs are still stuck. Our war never started either. So defenders stuck too.
  • Silent_GlacierSilent_Glacier Posts: 5
    Same just happened to us. I spent all arranging defense, got kicked out in the last 8 min and then this message appeared.

And our champs are still locked in....

• Bossdog55555Bossdog55555 Posts: 61
    Jeniouis said:

After placement phase, nothing happened. Our war went back to normal, our champs weren't locked. It just went back to normal. Was this a bug or did we not have a match with any other team.

My champs are still locked in defense.
  • Scøøby_DøøScøøby_Døø Posts: 89
    War is gone. Aq completion rewards not issued. Champs locked up.

It's that stealth suit spiderman. He's hidden everything!
  • wrdantaswrdantas Posts: 1
    I hope there is compensation in the time of the power recharge.
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    Same. War didn’t start, defenders still locked in. And still no AQ daily rewards.
  • D0N_B4ST1D0N_B4ST1 Posts: 8
    AW Champs are diplayed as blocked but are avaiable in Event Missions.
  • MirageNoirMirageNoir Posts: 73
    Either wars completely disappeared or people potentially can’t join with their best attack team as it’s still locked in AQ even though AQ has ended a while ago.
    At least make it 30 mins timers then. Depending on time zones people will not be able to finish their paths.
  • Same happen to our alliance today