**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

War Disappeared after Placement Phase [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    So seeing as how we aren't going to be able to fight in a war, and are going to lose a load of points because of this cluster screwup in anything involving alliances, any chances of getting out champions unlocked so we can actually do anything else in this game, or is that bugged as hell to?
  • Ricoone982Ricoone982 Posts: 37
    This happened in our alli and no AQ rewards as well
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Enlisted but current war simply vanished.

@Kabam Zibiit can you confirm that no one is able to do AW right now? It would seem to put some at a disadvantage if they miss this iteration of war while others don’t.

Thanks—

Dr. Zola
  • Agus1Agus1 Posts: 3
    For us probably this is the 5th time that war just vanished
  • cypher26cypher26 Posts: 27
    Can anyone else get into attack phase none of my alliance can
  • So seeing as how we aren't going to be able to fight in a war, and are going to lose a load of points because of this cluster screwup in anything involving alliances, any chances of getting out champions unlocked so we can actually do anything else in this game, or is that bugged as hell to?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess they'll have this resolved soon. If not, then we start to question such. As those who got matched still have their defenders locked in, the war is liable to occur once the issue is resolved. Hopefully...
  • kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 217 ★★
    There was another thread about that but it's been closed. Why?
    We should be at war but instead we can just enlist for the next one...
  • Syko6Syko6 Posts: 11
    We can, but my champs are apparently still in AQ even though it finished 49minutes ago
  • cypher26cypher26 Posts: 27
    So not just us then lol
  • HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    edited June 2019
    Nope, the option to get in has disappeared! Whaaaat
  • Scøøby_DøøScøøby_Døø Posts: 89
    DrZola said:

@Kabam Zibiit can you confirm that no one is able to do AW right now? It would seem to put some at a disadvantage if they miss this iteration of war while others don’t.

Thanks—

Dr. Zola

My buddies in WAG2D have an active war but some guys cant get their champs out of AQ to attack with
  • RemmytasticRemmytastic Posts: 2
    Having the same problem for our alliance. Tag is [ZMBE]
  • NayeemNayeem Posts: 27
    Didn't receive AQ rewards yet, and the war is broken
  • RemmytasticRemmytastic Posts: 2

Restart app

Didn’t help bro
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    My defense champs have disappeared from my roster??.
  • BlueskylifeBlueskylife Posts: 27
    Same issue to our alliance as well
  • DrZola said:

Thanks—

Dr. Zola

My buddies in WAG2D have an active war but some guys cant get their champs out of AQ to attack with
    Yup, same here. War is live, but some have champs still locked in AQ as the neglected to free them aftet the boss dropped. oooppz, lol.
  • Abdu_rajabAbdu_rajab Posts: 13
    the same problem 😥

So seeing as how we aren't going to be able to fight in a war, and are going to lose a load of points because of this cluster screwup in anything involving alliances, any chances of getting out champions unlocked so we can actually do anything else in this game, or is that bugged as hell to?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess they'll have this resolved soon. If not, then we start to question such. As those who got matched still have their defenders locked in, the war is liable to occur once the issue is resolved. Hopefully...
    Normally I'd agree with you, but given the completely screw up with the alliance quests, where many alliances were unable to start another AQ on day 5, which has cost many alliances quite a bit of rewards in both crystals/peak/milestone rewards with not response from kabam at all, I'm hardly holding my breath to see them doing anything to resolve this issue.
  • D0N_B4ST1D0N_B4ST1 Posts: 8

Same just happened to us. I spent all arranging defense, got kicked out in the last 8 min and then this message appeared.

And our champs are still locked in....

Try in Event, there they are free.

• Lighten_DarkLighten_Dark Posts: 40
    edited June 2019
    We placed war defense, and then no war! What the hell?
  • DarkladybugDarkladybug Posts: 4
    Defenders placed and ready for war, go to war time and it says we are not enlisted???? What the????
    Checked for updates and none, reset, logged out and back in and nothing says we are not enlisted yet my champs shows their are in a alliance war. Anyone else having this issue??? Kabam please FIX!
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Happened to my alliance as well
    The bit that makes this so awesome, is from the looks of it, there are a few alliances that are in active wars and able to fight them, so whilst the majority of us are unable to fight in a non existant war, those that can, will be gaining a MASSIVE advantage in points over everyone else, and all Kabam will say is because only a few alliances were able to fight, we have decided to sit back relax and do nothing as per.
  • JumperAlphaJumperAlpha Posts: 28
    edited June 2019

We placed war defense, and then no war! What the hell?

War has been permanently cancelled. All hail Emperor Doom. :p
  • Fantastico1985Fantastico1985 Posts: 4
    Placement phase has ended over an hour ago and we are still not seeing the beginning of attack phase, whats up with that?
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited June 2019

The bit that makes this so awesome, is from the looks of it, there are a few alliances that are in active wars and able to fight them, so whilst the majority of us are unable to fight in a non existant war, those that can, will be gaining a MASSIVE advantage in points over everyone else, and all Kabam will say is because only a few alliances were able to fight, we have decided to sit back relax and do nothing as per.

You're more likely to get a bye or they'll take your average points over the season like they did with MNG last season. If the first, you will actually have the advantage in points. If the second, you'll still have a slight advantage since you use no items for this war but get normal points.

Other possibility is they just remove this war from the season, so no one gets any points and it's just a 11 war season.
  • 1Jo1Jo Posts: 30
    What happened to war? We placed them attack faze disappeared.
  • RJustice_209RJustice_209 Posts: 213 ★★
    War didnt show up for us as well. Tag: ANAT
    Even though we didnt see who we were matched up against, we wouldve won and should get the rewards and points, as if we got a Bye. With the time and effort given for placements, planning, and coordination, all alliances affected should get compensation.
    Thanks.