**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

War Disappeared after Placement Phase [Merged Threads]

Comments

• D1G1T0X1ND1G1T0X1N Posts: 174
    Our war also dissapeared
  • Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    Kabam I hope you don’t give every alliance a bye as it’s called as they get like 200,000 plus points x by there tier what then makes it’s unfair to alliance that are in war !!
    I know for the alliance affected they will want a bye as they get load of points but how would that be fair to all the alliance in war
    Has to be sorted by letting them have an extra war so they get points they will earn by fighting in war
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    Same thing happened to my alliance. Had all defenders placed and now the war is gone.
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    See other posts. You'll get an answer in there. Kabam are aware of it. It's happening to every One at the minute.
  • VikingGunn85VikingGunn85 Posts: 33
    Was just looking for comments about this mine disappeared and cannot Quest
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    I'm so happy that after going to bed at 6:00 in the morning that I woke up at 12:00 noon to spend 2 hours setting up the maps just to make sure they were perfectly set up only to have the entire war canceled 😑 and all my hard work undone because everyone has access to their champions that they placed on defense. Fun times 😒
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    It's happening to every One. Kabam are aware of it.
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    Ordalca said:

The bit that makes this so awesome, is from the looks of it, there are a few alliances that are in active wars and able to fight them, so whilst the majority of us are unable to fight in a non existant war, those that can, will be gaining a MASSIVE advantage in points over everyone else, and all Kabam will say is because only a few alliances were able to fight, we have decided to sit back relax and do nothing as per.

You're more likely to get a bye or they'll take your average points over the season like they did with MNG last season. If the first, you will actually have the advantage in points. If the second, you'll still have a slight advantage since you use no items for this war but get normal points.
    You're forgetting to mention anything regarding the rewards for the war in shards, regardless of what points they may award each alliance, it's never going to be a suitable solution as the only people who will win are those able to fight wars
  • ZevaisZevais Posts: 10
    Happened to us too group tag is [-OT-]
  • same with my alliance
  • BDragon76BDragon76 Posts: 2
    Same with our alliance. This is going to screw us out of season points
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303

See other posts. You'll get an answer in there. Kabam are aware of it. It's happening to every One at the minute.

Not quite everyone, some of the posts show people trying to join the war attack with champs that are locked in a closed alliance quest, so at least some alliances are able to earn the war rewards
  • 1Jo1Jo Posts: 30
    Some on global saying they still have war
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    FabiusBR said:

Something major is up. No AQ rewards or announcement that AQ is completed. And I just put up points in the Quest Completion Alliance event, but it is not letting me collect rewards. Looks like failures across multiple systems.

Same here, except that with my latest login, it finally released the Quest Completion rewards. I wonder if there's a huge lag (more than normal) in the game and things are just rolling out super slow client side.
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Same
  • HoSayHoSay Posts: 6
    Same here, after placement no option to attack and champs are showing locked in war.
  • Sunnywalks_7Sunnywalks_7 Posts: 5
    Hey guys! My alliance seems to get kicked off today's War. After placement Attack phase fails to start
  • cling2cling2 Posts: 36
    Came here to make sure someone didn't put psychedelics in my coffee because I could have SWORN I just put a bunch of work into placing defenders. Can't say I'm not disappointed. Noticed it after updating the app.
  • Cendar333Cendar333 Posts: 303
    My alliance is having the same issue, everyone's champs show on defense but no attack phase has started
  • sil_assil_as Posts: 2
    @Kabam Miike what's up brotha? Inquiring minds would like to know they aren't crazy.
  • BXBombaz197BXBombaz197 Posts: 57
    Same with us. Except my champs ain't locked anymore. Weird.
  • Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★
    Did the update during placement? I can almost bet that this is the cause of the issue.
  • DocStrangerDocStranger Posts: 2
    War placement counted down to zero and instead of starting the attack phase the war just disappeared entirely and only shows listed for next War, even though on my champions list it shows that they're in a war... has this ever happened to anyone else?
  • Same here. Champs are locked into war but it doesn’t show that our attack phase should have started. Should we put in a ticket to support?
  • 1Salty_Siren1Salty_Siren Posts: 50
    Same here!
  • MsLynnMsLynn Posts: 22
    I think its goin on for everyone. It did the same to our ally. And aq champs are locked in still