**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How to use hela?

TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
As the title says i would like to know how to use her? Right now how i use her is gaining a lot of spirits using sp2 then when i get about 500 i spam sp1 to gain permanent furies. Is this the best way to use her or is there another better way?

Comments

• AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    try seeing her gameplay videos on YouTube
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Play Hela good 😊.
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    I have some gamplay on my yt channel it's a bit weird though just look up lawbringer of death
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I can't find it @Arbiter2426 could you send a link?
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    When I use her, I just stack a lot of souls, parry, charge heavy and get souls (if there's no limber node) and then spam sp2 for the awesome fury related armor breaks
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    I can't find it @Arbiter2426 could you send a link?

https://youtu.be/o4gJhQJGcjY
  • SamojayX0SamojayX0 Posts: 20
    zeezee57 said:

Depends how long of a fight and what kind of fight, ie. Quesitng, arena, ROL. For example in arena I don't care if I take some damage so I just charge heavy after two double mediums and eat a combo to get the furies quick and rush through. I'm at work at the moment but I'll drop another comment going in depth when I get a chance. I have her at 3/45 and she can deal monster damage.

Hey I have as 4* r3 duped but I still don't know how to use her properly
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Highly recommend spamming the SP1 not the SP2. Stacks furies each ramping up DMG. Maybe if you have like 4 or 5 furies, then do an SP2? She's a unfortunately a bit of a ramp up champ.
    Also FYI, the more furies she has, the faster her souls expire, so gotta play aggressive. Spamming Double Medium can help keep them up if you're in danger of losing your furies.