**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5/65 Domino is great but her auto evade has cost me revives so many times

While exploring Variant and Uncollected Event quests, and Especially Labyrinth Of Legends. Whenever Domino’s Auto evade activated I lost control and got hit by lame champions such as Civil Warrior, Iron Fist, Luke Cage who are so weakly designed that they are so easy to fight without losing health.

I am a skilled player who has 100% explored act 5, Completed Variant 2 and my first run of labyrinth.

Playing in quests such as act 6, Variants, and labyrinth, a simple mistake can make me lose a lot of resources, and that’s what domino’s evade is doing.

Auto evade is a great defensive ability however to some players like me who use Domino for offensive purposes only, it’s hurting more than helping.

The game team should find a way to make her auto evade more easy to control.

Comments

• AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Kobster84 said:

Addyos said:

One of the best champs in the game who no doubt would have helped you clear all the content you said you did, complains about her auto-evade...

Nah but if you do play domino you’d know how annoying it is maybe in the future a synergy where she doesn’t evade while blocking
    I do have 5* Domino. I also have 5* Stark Spidey who also has the same issues of auto-evading popping up at the most inopportune times. So I'm quite used to it. My point is that I wouldn't be complaining about auto-evade when I have these OP champs in the first place. Especially Domino, who is a basic cheat code for Variant 2 with her Red Hulk synergy when it was designed to be done by XL champs.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    It def gets in the way, however are we really finna sit here complaining about OP god tier champs and request that any facet of them that makes them tougher to use or less useful he changed? Are you really asking for the perfect champion? Yes some champs auto evade, they also are doing like stark and domino insane amounts of damage. Can’t want auto evade for domino because it makes her a tough defender and then complain because it happens on attack. I think auto evade is annoying too.. each champ has their benefits and their difficulties.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    *cries in stark spidey*
  • Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141
    Kobster84 said:

Addyos said:

One of the best champs in the game who no doubt would have helped you clear all the content you said you did, complains about her auto-evade...

Nah but if you do play domino you’d know how annoying it is maybe in the future a synergy where she doesn’t evade while blocking
    I have 5 65 domino and can explore 6.1, 6.2, variant, yes its really difficult control this evades, but she very strong chemp bcz she can have minuses
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Yeah auto evading sometimes has screwed me pretty hard to be honest. How Spidey Gwens works, while blocking you won't evade, should be the baseline of how all auto evades work, at least from an attacking stand point. But I figure that it would be hard for Kabam to balance it so they can still have defensive auto evaders.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    This is one lousy auto evade design, coz it’s arbitrary and unpredictable, unlike the evades of spidermen, where either the evade triggers after sp1 like sym spidey. We barely have control of the champs that we pull from crystals, and then certain mechanics in game. Smh.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    I don’t have domino but I do notice this with DD Classic and Stark Spidey.

There is a sort of delay that prevents you from a quicker attack after the evade. It also seems that if I evade the auto evade still kicks in or registers with the character.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    It would be interesting if they out add pre fight ability’s to champs like og spiderman, or other evaders to turn of the evade while blocking. Og spiderman has nice damage but can’t really play him since he evades so much. At least then you can parry without them evading then getting hit.