**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5th 5* Mutant Awakening Gem in a row...

Comments

• OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    As neither have you. There’s been zero proof for any defense either. Therefore as stated 179 posts ago we agree to disagree.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Hilarious and pompously arrogant someone saying there is no coding whatsoever that looks at your inventory and it is true RNG random picks when there’s no way they could possibly know that. I’m not advocating that there is, but don’t be silly and act like you’ve had a tour of their coding and game mechanics and know anything about the game other than what available to every player as they play the game. People always wanna act like they’re part of the development team or something and everyone else just doesn’t get it.😂😂😂
    Not accusing anyone of anything other than these things aren’t random as they aren’t. Discussion points above.
    Drooped2 said:

OmegaMan said:

Not accusing anyone of anything other than these things aren’t random as they aren’t. Discussion points above.

Which is an accusation that kabam random isnt random.

Lol look up the words I'm using you clearly arent understanding them.
    As are you not understanding the words I am using.

Drooped2 said:

OmegaMan said:

TO_Beatz said:

Hey Kabam. Are you guys sure there isn't some sort of algorithm that determines which 5* AG you pull? Every 5* AG I've pulled has been a mutant one. What are the odds of that? I've seen other people who've had this issue as well.

*picture below shows 4 5* mutant AGs because I've used one on Sabretooth

There is absolutely 100% algorithms in the game to give you what you don’t need and already have. It’s been proven multiple times.

It’s the way to make money for them. If it’s denied it’s a lie as it’s been proven. The RNG is not RNG is programmed generation
    All I asked for was this proof. Tou claim it's been proven multiple times but havent shown any..
    And don’t need to.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    There's a huge difference between saying something isn't true randomness, and saying that the algorithms actively look at your account and duplicate the AGs you already have...
    Drooped2 said:

OmegaMan said:

Drooped2 said:

OmegaMan said:

TO_Beatz said:

Hey Kabam. Are you guys sure there isn't some sort of algorithm that determines which 5* AG you pull? Every 5* AG I've pulled has been a mutant one. What are the odds of that? I've seen other people who've had this issue as well.

*picture below shows 4 5* mutant AGs because I've used one on Sabretooth

There is absolutely 100% algorithms in the game to give you what you don’t need and already have. It’s been proven multiple times.

It’s the way to make money for them. If it’s denied it’s a lie as it’s been proven. The RNG is not RNG is programmed generation
    All I asked for was this proof. Tou claim it's been proven multiple times but havent shown any..
    And don’t need to.
    It should be easy tho you have already seen it proven multiple times by your own words.

Qhy wont you share this proof?
    Oh because you dont have any and you made it up?
    Yep made it all up just to argue with you for days.

Snizzbar said:

There's a huge difference between saying something isn't true randomness, and saying that the algorithms actively look at your account and duplicate the AGs you already have...

If it’s not random then it’s programmed. It’s one of the other and it’s not true randomness.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    OmegaMan said:

Snizzbar said:

If it’s not random then it’s programmed. It’s one of the other and it’s not true randomness.
    Yes I agree, but saying the randomness is programmed is quite different from saying the results are programmed. You seem to be conflating the two. Illogically.
    Drooped2 said:

OmegaMan said:

Snizzbar said:

According to you with no proof or reasoning to support it.
    But its factual because you said it.
    Lol this thread amuses me that you cant prove anything but claim it with such authority to be true
    Yep very entertaining. It’s amused my boredom tremendously today.
    Snizzbar said:

OmegaMan said:

Snizzbar said:

Yes I agree, but saying the randomness is programmed is quite different from saying the results are programmed. You seem to be conflating the two. Illogically.

I never said the randomness is programmed I’ve stated the results are programmed and therefore not random.
  • This seems more about semantics in regards to the word 'random' than about the subject matter, lol. Watch, we'll eventually find out it was Wade Wilson all along tinkering with the system from within, lol. 'What? You got another 5* mutant AG, well use it on my Golden counterpart. He's shiny and he deserves it!! Forget that pale girl with the luck, the pale guy with the tentacles, or anyone else for that matter... my golden doppelganger should have it!!! That is until the day let me get that 5th star, then use the other duplicate on me.' 😂😂😂😂

The last thing I'm gonna say on this is that I emphasize with those that get repeats from the 5* AG crystals. It is frustrating. No question. Been there with the 4* AG crystals, done that, and bought the t-shirt, lol. Just happened to be lucky with the 5* AGs. I wish everyone the best of luck with their next 5* AG crystal. May you land the class you're hoping for. May those digital stars align in your favor!!!
    Snizzbar said:

OmegaMan said:

Snizzbar said:

I never said the randomness is programmed I’ve stated the results are programmed and therefore not random.
    Drooped2 said:

OmegaMan said:

Drooped2 said:

OmegaMan said:

Snizzbar said:

According to you with no proof or reasoning to support it.
    But its factual because you said it.
    Lol this thread amuses me that you cant prove anything but claim it with such authority to be true
    Yep very entertaining. It’s amused my boredom tremendously today.
    Can you please just provide the times this has been proven. One of them?
    I'd love to see it
    If I had the proof in code I wouldn’t share it with you just the way you come across. Another fact.

Has there been proof through data mining and reverse engineering the game? no

Has there been enough data gathered to indicate this is pretty accurate? Yes

Again it’s not random and the only slight way the seed could be random is to use a system clock as the same time will never occur again. The fact there are six classes does not mean it can be random as it’s one of six and those numbers can be used over and over again as seeds therefore making it not random as you have to give it an input of which one to use.

Highly doubtful that this developer uses a system clock for a seed which is the ONLY way to generate a random number. If anyone would ever find the algorithms used and knew the clock was used they could use that for their benefit.

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 said:

Drooped2 said:

1/6
    1/6
    1/6
    1/6
    They hold no bearing on each other

Yes but the odds of pulling that 1/6 5 times in a row is 1/7776
    Which means it is still possible otherwise you would of said 0/7776 chance

OmegaMan said:

Everything about this statement is false.

It’s absolutely not false. You will get what you don’t needs most of the time and it’s by design. That is definitely working as intended
    No. There is no algorithm to give you what you don't want or need. The pool doesn't even access what you have. It generates an outcome with a 1 in 6 chance of pulling any particular Class each time. It doesn't analyze what you have, what you pulled before, who you want to use it on, or any other predictive behavior. It's literally a true RNG because the Drop Rate is the same across the board. 17% at any Class. Every roll.
    Do you work at Kabam? If not then how do you know for sure?
    Drooped2 said:

OmegaMan said:

As neither have you. There’s been zero proof for any defense either. Therefore as stated 179 posts ago we agree to disagree.

Again burden of proof is on the accuser. Prove your claim.

True
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

OmegaMan said:

Everything about this statement is false.

It’s absolutely not false. You will get what you don’t needs most of the time and it’s by design. That is definitely working as intended
    No. There is no algorithm to give you what you don't want or need. The pool doesn't even access what you have. It generates an outcome with a 1 in 6 chance of pulling any particular Class each time. It doesn't analyze what you have, what you pulled before, who you want to use it on, or any other predictive behavior. It's literally a true RNG because the Drop Rate is the same across the board. 17% at any Class. Every roll.
    Do you work at Kabam? If not then how do you know for sure?
    The people who work for Kabam have stated umpteen times that this is the case. People who are versed in games like this have stated the same. I've said it, others have said it, Kabam Staff have said it.....yet the conspiracy never fails. The reason for that is people will believe what they want to believe. Even if someone showed them the code, they would still not believe it. Some people are just convinced the game is out to get them, and there's no changing their minds.
    Bottom line they create the game to make money. They will control what they want to control to maximize their earnings. They don’t really care if you or I am happy as long as their revenue is up.

Their revenue is determined by people spending money and therefore it’s not going to be “easy” or even fair to the players and that’s the game.

It sucks but that’s the game.
    Drooped2 said:

OmegaMan said:

Bottom line they create the game to make money. They will control what they want to control to maximize their earnings. They don’t really care if you or I am happy as long as their revenue is up.

Their revenue is determined by people spending money and therefore it’s not going to be “easy” or even fair to the players and that’s the game.

It sucks but that’s the game.

Are you the victim of everything everyday or just in the game?
    Just wondering where your conspiracy theories end.
    Don’t worry about it. You play your game I’ll play mine.