**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5/65 Aegon or new Cap Marvel?

BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
Hard question I suppose...

I have a lot of T2 Alpha expiring so need to make a decision. Who to rank up to 5/65, Aegon or new Cap Marvel (and why)?

I like Cap Marvel a lot, while all I know about Aegon is he's a beast but I don't know much about this champion yet.

So help me out, and please consider that I have to use a generic gem to awake one of them.

Comments

• BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Still waiting for some help. Unfortunately is not a good period for me and can't spend time to search and watch videos on youtube.

Please help, 5 days remaining :)
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Does Ægon have a high signature level? If not, go for Captain Marvel (Movie), she's awesome and it seems you enjoy playing her. You need to be good at keeping your combo meter intact with Ægon.

Does Ægon have a high signature level? If not, go for Captain Marvel (Movie), she's awesome and it seems you enjoy playing her. You need to be good at keeping your combo meter intact with Ægon.

As I said I have to use a generic awakening gem and can place about 100 signature stones.

I already have my hard hitters in Blade, Hyperion and Medusa, is Aegon so good to deserve the rank 5 level?
    Badrose said:

As I said I have to use a generic awakening gem and can place about 100 signature stones.

I already have my hard hitters in Blade, Hyperion and Medusa, is Aegon so good to deserve the rank 5 level?
    Yes, he definitely deserves R5. But Captain Marvel is more fun to play in my opinion.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I love my Aegon. He’s a beast. Kills it in map 6. And loved doing LOL with him. Super fun.
    https://youtu.be/xIchrLImn5Y
    Watch this, she's not to be taken lightly. Go for her
    damn, it's difficult, really hard decision! :D
  • ClashyKnightClashyKnight Posts: 59
    The new Captain Marvel is insane. I would definitely go with that. She's got a very powerful moveset.