**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

the new way . freebies etc

booscka2536booscka2536 Posts: 2,655 ★★★★
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
im just about to take on 5.2.6 to become uncollected i would put myself in the lower end of "average player" as i am about to begin the next stage in this game . i know the end game ppl will say newbies dont deserve all the free stuff comining an newbies will never get enough freebies .. but for ppl like myself i am on the cusp i think ive grinded but proberly not enough to deserve a free 5* ag just for playing .. who belives theyve really earnt this callander comin

Comments

• Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    edited June 2019
    What team do you gonna use for uncollected ???
  • ZeepZorpZeepZorp Posts: 111 ★★
    Well good luck!
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Remember...you were a newbie too at some point. Would you have turned this stuff down?
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    There are a LOT of 5*s now. Natural dupes are hard. I think it's fine that early players are getting these gems.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Two years seems like a long time to just get your first 5* awakening gem. They are rare in the game but not that difficult to earn. With well over 100 champs in the basic pool now its becoming quite difficult to naturally awaken specific champs. More gems are always appreciated.
  • TChalllaTChallla Posts: 85
    I started a free to play account two weeks ago and my fist phc was a four star ghosts. In three months all have at least two fours and two fives. It’s a big difference for me and I started playing a year and a half ago with my original account