**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where is the Summoner Appreciation calendar?

Comments

• WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Bikbok191 said:

The calendar is working as intended.

No it ain't post a screenshot mate
    Here y’are

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Got it on one account but not the other

Not only do some people get screwed by one day, regardless of the extended one day extra grace period.... but the week 1 and 2 rewards look sucky, as well as the "highlighted" rewards.

The description was T2 Alpha Catalysts. CATALYSTS. Plural. In that highlight I see only one near the end.
  • LodockLodock Posts: 32

• BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Whats that Red Christal on Day 5

Bikbok191 said:

Here y’are

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

Bikbok191 said:

Here y’are

How do the rest of the weeks look?

Bikbok191 said:

Here y’are

It’s a spider-verse crystal

Bikbok191 said:

Here y’are

Ah alright thx!

Bikbok191 said:

Here y’are

Ah alright thx!
    More info:

• StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    kind of sucks that i'm going to be one day behind on one of my accounts. i would gladly sacrifice today's gold reward and start at day 2 tomorrow
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Hey everybody. There was an issue that caused the calendar to not appear right away. We’ve fixed the issue, and the calendar should be available to anybody that has not claimed the other calendar rewards today.

Unfortunately, anybody that has already logged in before the fix will have to wait for the Calendar to reset tomorrow, and will be one day behind. We’ve added another grace day to the end of the Calendar to compensate for this.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience. I know how much you were all looking forward to it.

So people eager to see the new summoner's appreciation calendar will have one less day and those who took time before logging in will have one more day.... better be late than early ?
  • I don't have that calendar. Game updated and all. What do I do?
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Gave us a teaser tho in weeks 5-6. Maybe some new X-men content?
  • Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★
    So does this extra grace day mean some of us will miss out on some of those 6* shards at the end??
  • Viva93Viva93 Posts: 123
    My alt’s summoner appreciation is showing up but my main that is uncollcted isnt. Is it because i’m UNCOLLCTED or is this a bug.
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    It's fixed. Check the posts that has an administrator tag
  • elLocoelLoco Posts: 1
    It did show up on the iPhone platform correctly, it's totally worth it! Like super duper worth it! Like 5* Awakening gem worth it and a bunch of goodies. Like wow. Totally unexpected.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,754 ★★★★★
    Ahitlaw said:

What is on Day 39?
    A chance to win Goldpool?
    Husky54 said:

So does this extra grace day mean some of us will miss out on some of those 6* shards at the end??

Or does it mean, that those who got the calendar today get 100 more?
    Which wouldnt really matter at All so pls dont cry
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 126
    Nothing says "working as intended" then being told to make sure you've updated before logging in, then logging in, excited to see the calendar, only to then be told "oops our bad you're gonna be a day behind because you decided to log in as soon as possible"
  • CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 297
    edited July 2019
    Ace_03 said:

What have they released this year that wasn't botched?

Cull obsidian... unfortunately i got maw
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Ok whatever happen with day 1 of the new summoner's appreciation calendar, it looks great :)
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    edited July 2019

Hey everybody. There was an issue that caused the calendar to not appear right away. We’ve fixed the issue, and the calendar should be available to anybody that has not claimed the other calendar rewards today.

Unfortunately, anybody that has already logged in before the fix will have to wait for the Calendar to reset tomorrow, and will be one day behind. We’ve added another grace day to the end of the Calendar to compensate for this.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience. I know how much you were all looking forward to it.

Does this mean that it will appear tomorrow?
    No.. it means you will not get the calendar at all during the 98 day period..
    Seriously though.. did you not even read what he said?? He specifically says you'll have to wait for it to reset tomorrow..
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    Kinda glad I updated on time. I can see the calender clearly