**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner Appreciation Month (s)

Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
Let’s all just take a moment to admire that glorious calendar. Now how to arrange someone to log in for me to not miss out while I’m off the grid this summer is a different question lol.

Comments

• Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Some may disagree with giving a “noob” a 5* gem for free, (edit: @Drooped2 lol) but I say there are 3 situations:

1) Summoner isn’t at that level in the game and won’t be for a while.

2) Summoner has one or two 5 stars, and not knowing how rare a 5* gem is, uses it on mordo or something.

3) Summoner is savvy and knows what to do with the gem. Either an experienced player on a new account stashing it for later, or a later game player that needs their 5* void awakened in order to r4 him.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I have to say, if kbm didnt eff up these past few months, they wouldnt come up with such a good calendar. Or maybe just a speculation...

I have to say, if kbm didnt eff up these past few months, they wouldnt come up with such a good calendar. Or maybe just a speculation...

I mean, if you saw that calendar out of context, that looks like acceptable compensation for the Ant-Man and the wasp overheat event last year. The things in the past few months have been:

1) boring endgame event (no obligatory compensation needed)

2) New AW nodes without updated rewards (this is the main one, but you’re not getting a 5* gem crystal from even the updated rewards.)

3) The AQ kinks (got worked out and I believe some got compensated)

So, if this is meant as compensation, rather than appreciation, they were more than generous, which is out of character for Kabam. That leads me to believe that this isn’t specific compensation, but rather just a big ol’ appreciation party.
    Drooped2 said:

Some may disagree with giving a “noob” a 5* gem for free, (edit: @Drooped2 lol) but I say there are 3 situations:

2) Summoner has one or two 5 stars, and not knowing how rare a 5* gem is, uses it on mordo or something.

3) Summoner is savvy and knows what to do with the gem. Either an experienced player on a new account stashing it for later, or a later game player that needs their 5* void awakened in order to r4 him.

For the record I'm against free stuff to anyone for any reason
    Oh I know.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

What a joy you must be around Christmas
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

What a joy you must be around Christmas
    I dont open presents. Been married 5 years now first year presents are wrapped in the closet still to the day
    Wow can I have them then
  • Zero9798Zero9798 Posts: 1
    How come I didnt get this summoner appreciation calendar