**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Getting banned from chat

I recently been banned from chat for the rediculous reason of blocking alliance and friend requests.Which i feel is unfair. Just because some people wanna get butt hurt that i don't wanna join their alliance.And all they gotta do is make up some phony story and report me. I've made multiple reports to technical support, and all they do is tell me to wait out the 72 hours that i can't speak. I can't even speak to ppl on my friends list. They told me if it happened again that I could possibly be permanently banned from the game. It's this really how this company works? I've spent $1,000s on the game and get treated like this. Something needs to be done about this!!!

Comments

• Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    You probably got chat banned for sending recruiting messages or "yelling" at people by using ALL CAPS. I sometimes use all caps as a attention grabbing method to tell my alliance important stuff they need to know. You get chat banned for a short time while they investigate the complaints against you. If you did nothing wrong you get to chat before the 72 hours are up.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    Get the line app.
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Get the line app.

If you truly were banned because you refused to join alliances of people in global chat then he is right...get line app. Global chat is horrible for recruiting and looking for alliances. The people that use global chat are basically a step above telemarketers. Line app though has lots of chat rooms for people looking for alliances. Great way to spread your wings and fly!
  • bleed4mebleed4me Posts: 20
    Thanks guys.But Jon I'm actually avoiding recruits, not trying to recruit. Is there an actual chat room for mcoc on the line app?
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    bleed4me wrote: »
    Thanks guys.But Jon I'm actually avoiding recruits, not trying to recruit. Is there an actual chat room for mcoc on the line app?

There are lots of rooms just for talking masteries, game stuff, anything
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    MoiraD wrote: »
    Is there a thread on the forums or Reddit that lists all of the Line App chats for the game? Or the pertinent ones I should say.

Info bot has a link to bakers chats plus there are random ones out there
    What's the keyword needed to search chats?
    And why the hell do I have SG as my default? I want Arch like theoneandonly has! :/
  • This thread will be closed as the forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.
    Our Support Pages also include more information here.
This discussion has been closed.