**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I need an alliance

I'm looking for an alliance, my current one is rated 10m, we run 5x5 in AQ and T2 in AW.

My problem is I hate AW, I need an alliance that does 5x5 but doesn't care about AW.
The rewards are trash for the effort and resources needed.
Also AW starts at a totally inconvenient time for me, attack starts when I'm about to go to bed, I get up go to work and then there's only 3 hours left and I'm getting complaints from my alliance mates that I'm not helping.

My rating is 330k, if anyone has an alliance focused on AQ but doesn't care about AW and needs someone, I'm waiting.

Comments

• MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    might be better to post in the alliance section of the forum. also, your summoner rating is less important than your prestige so you might want toninclude that as well (there are plenty of ways to to calculate it, just do a google search for "mcoc prestige calculator" if needed)

unfortunately war has become almost as much, if not more, of a necessity in the game as aq because of the 5* shards. try finding ally that doesnt require as much item usage in every war.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    08qo157nvezn.png
  • Hey "The One",

My ally focuses on AQ and I suspect we would love to have ya. We do AW but right now only 2BGs.
    I could talk to the big bossman about you possibly only doing AQ so long as we continue running only 2BGs in AWs. Our ally tag is "WWD30". Also, we require consistent use of and communication in the Line app.

If you are interested, please friend me in the Line app at ID "wulfy1". Thanks!
  • CentrifugeCentrifuge Posts: 108
    We run 5x5 as well as AW but we don't really use items for AW. AQ is priority. Please contact my on line: centrifuge
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Centrifuge wrote: »
    We run 5x5 as well as AW but we don't really use items for AW. AQ is priority. Please contact my on line: centrifuge

What's your alliance tag?
    The_One wrote: »
    Centrifuge wrote: »

What's your alliance tag?

AFTRM
    I'm about to head home from work. If you're interested hit me up on line.
  • AdvoMiggyAdvoMiggy Posts: 73
    Think you're a fit for our alliance...we are currently 8.3 mill alliance running 5x5 with 2 group war so you don't need to join unless we run a 3 grouper which is used more for dropping in tier and getting loyalty for the guys...
  • AdvoMiggyAdvoMiggy Posts: 73
    Find me on line or in game...same tag name... AdvoMiggy line is preferred so I can tell you about us...thx
  • AnakinScilukAnakinSciluk Posts: 48
    Check out my alliance, [IXF] Inhuman X-Force. We run map 5x5 in expert tier. We are more AQ focused but still run war. I'm curious about your time zone and when we start war. I think you may be a good fit with us as long as you can clear lanes in map 5. We use FB messenger for communication but you can contact me via LINE at AnakinSciluk (no space). I only use LINE for recruiting. Or in game Anakin Sciluk (use a space).
  • dfresh81dfresh81 Posts: 49
    hit me if still looking your search will be over dfresh81 on line or on game
  • I'd be very interested, will have two slots tomorrow--one for you! We do AQ every week, and AW on rare occasions. My account is thewritingwoolf. Add me if you're still looking!