**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

RTTL

I’m trying to finish rttl before I move on to rol and lol. I am finding the safeguard node very annoying in 3.1 Is there anyone here to counter it other than hype?3inwiek0rlpu.png
svyfzn2b6jqf.png
cfob7ufnpc8o.png
(Plan on investing in wasp more and taking majik to r4)

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Ability Accuracy Reduction Champions work on the Safeguard Node, Crossbones was a life saver for me. But RTTL is really not worth it for Difficulty to Rewards, I wouldn't bother if I were you...
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    If you haven't done ROL yet, and RTTL chapter 3 is giving you difficulty, you shouldn't be there yet. If you think chapter 3 is hard, just wait....
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Rol is way easier than rttl, you need at least some maxed out 4*s, 4/40s can complete rol
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    It would be a lot easier if you wait until you have some maxed out four stars. Hawkeye Thor sparky sabertooth venom Loki modok killmonger guillotine magik and Hyperion are your best bets rn. Scarlet witch and Daredevil need to be awakened and they need to have a very high signature level. Max 99 if possible but 80 and above is cool. I just got wasp and duped her in the arenas. She's gotten a few kills in war 🤙 but I haven't had time to invest in her yet.
  • Archangel! Which you don’t have unfortunately, his bleed and poison destroyed all until I hit 3.6 stuck there!
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Safeguard Limits damage, Right? (not thats itchy one that reflects damage).
    So Everyone with Damage over time will work as long there are no immunitys.
    I Like champs who do extra damage per hit like Rulk, NC (no issues with cornered), Masacre with lit Bat...
    but Those like Omega red, Mephisto or Void, who damage by presence could help also.
  • Hyperion is also petty usefull. Spam his SP1 to add those incenerate debuffs. But I would say you focus on Story bevor you go to RTTL. If you can't beat LOL you don't need RTTL.
  • Chuckylo85Chuckylo85 Posts: 7
    Void
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    belli300 said:

You should for go doing rttl until you’re actually ready to do an initial labryrinth run. The rewards are super outdated for the difficulty so it’s only real purpose is completion to open lol

If you haven't done ROL yet, and RTTL chapter 3 is giving you difficulty, you shouldn't be there yet. If you think chapter 3 is hard, just wait....

I'm with these guys. Chapter 4 gets a whole lot harder, and I just don't see it being done with your roster.
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    edited July 2019
    the final chapter gets 20x harder than ch3. just wait it out bro not worth the effort imo. even with some 4/55 it's pretty difficult.
  • @LostReplica23 I'm gonna have to agree with @SquishyjrThe_4TH here. If you're stuck on 3.1 in RttL, it doesn't get easier as you go. Safeguard is just the beginning of the madness to come. Although as others have said DOT Debuffs (Bleed, Poison, Incinerate, Coldsnap etc) are the ticket to bypassing Safeguard for a faster fight. So once you get a few maxed 4* champs you'll have a better shot at clearing it. However, once you hit Chapter 4 you can look forward to this...

As you can see, RttL ramps up QUITE a bit in difficulty as you go. That's 4.5 of RttL pictured above. Even with 5* R4/55 champs, it's challenging. As previously mentiones, focus on story mode, and the monthly EQ to build up your roster, level up, and solidify your mastery setup. Leave RttL on the backburner until you're loaded up to take it down. RoL isn't something you need to complete right away either. Eventually it becomes a place to test new champs, and farm health potions once you've advanced enough.

You have a decent roster for your current level so keep at it! I see you have Sabretooth and KM, nice pair to use synergy wise, and in general. Magik and Hyperion will be quite useful on your way throughout story quest. Explore each Act, and gain all you can along the way experience wise. RttL isn't going anywhere, and you're a long ways away from being ready for LoL. Everything takes time in this game so don't rush content you're not prepared for. Best of luck on your journey forward!