**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Green adaptoid in MicroRealm

OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
Whoever designed this piece of fantastic interactive content needs to be fired.

Stun immune and can’t touch him. Abilities state 28% more elusive but it should read 78 or 88%. That needs to be fixed as it’s not 28%. The numbers need to be real, don’t tell people it’s one thing and then it’s another.

This boss fight is ridiculous. The rest of the Micro-Realm is challenging for sure but it’s doable with skill. This fight is trash.

Who did you guys use that has finished it for this fight? Other than Quake

Comments

• OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    humzah217 said:

Can’t you use killmonger or heimdell for their true strike to shut down the evade? Maybe even spidergwen for her slow Debuffs.

Need XL champions.

I have Night Thrasher but 4* takes so much block damage with 12k attack they don’t last long

• Honcho222Honcho222 Posts: 15
    I know most don't have him, but Cull Obsidian with 5 charges makes it pretty easy.

I used Hyperion. I’d spam sp1 anytime he got near me. Even if he dodges it, it pushes him back far enough that you can recover. Just stay away from him until you get power. He melts away after 5 or 6 sp1s.

4* or 5*?
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    start with blade. parry and get bleeds, can hit him a few times to get power and regen a little. then go in with venom and only do 2-3 hits with him and play slow. let bleeds do the work.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    OmegaMan said:

When built the correct way, Venom the Duck made this fight pretty straightforward...just like a long stun-immune Spider-man fight. MLLL while always being ready for evades.

For me, the "proper build" for this fight required at least 3 regens banked to counteract the block damage. Any power gain, fury, or precision was just icing on the cake. Always save for an L3. When built this way, it was an easy solo.
  • IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    I used 4/55 Rulk, he’s got good block proficiency otherwise block damage is crazy. Don’t try full combos, stick to light attacks. When he evades, dex till evade sign is gone. Intercepting heavies didn’t seem to trigger evade much.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    KM
    Man I’d love to have a 5 or 6 star VTD

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    No you don’t, they allow you to attack freely, but you can use theses champs
    OmegaMan said:

humzah217 said:

Can’t you use killmonger or heimdell for their true strike to shut down the evade? Maybe even spidergwen for her slow Debuffs.

Need XL champions.

I have Night Thrasher but 4* takes so much block damage with 12k attack they don’t last long

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Lol i used a 3/45 kingpin
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Primmer79 said:

start with blade. parry and get bleeds, can hit him a few times to get power and regen a little. then go in with venom and only do 2-3 hits with him and play slow. let bleeds do the work.

I used AA and I feel dumb for not using Venom.

Aa for the VtD video @Mirage_Turtle, I’m currently sacrificing a chicken (no, not a duck) to make sure my upcoming 6* is a Symbiote quacker.

Dr. Zola
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    OmegaMan said:

Whoever designed this piece of fantastic interactive content needs to be fired.

Stun immune and can’t touch him. Abilities state 28% more elusive but it should read 78 or 88%. That needs to be fixed as it’s not 28%. The numbers need to be real, don’t tell people it’s one thing and then it’s another.

This boss fight is ridiculous. The rest of the Micro-Realm is challenging for sure but it’s doable with skill. This fight is trash.

I used juggernaut just do 4 hit combos and it’s not too bad

Night thrasher throwing heavies did the middle and right lane for me. Corvus heavy attack did it with charges on left lane. Need proxima synergy for that line

NT handled Symbiote easily? How did you keep the Disorient debuff on?

Dr. Zola
    DrZola said:

Night thrasher throwing heavies did the middle and right lane for me. Corvus heavy attack did it with charges on left lane. Need proxima synergy for that line

NT handled Symbiote easily? How did you keep the Disorient debuff on?

Dr. Zola
    Heavies refresh it
    Have him at R4 and I need to spend more time on his abilities. Still, must be tough to get it in the first place.

Dr. Zola
    DrZola said:

Have him at R4 and I need to spend more time on his abilities. Still, must be tough to get it in the first place.

Dr. Zola

Not really you can heavy counter the science adaptoids heavy with nightrasher and he can’t evade night trasher heavies or specials
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Venom Light attacks, short combos and be ready to dex out or block.
    Bare min don't end a combo with a medium, you'll get smacked.
    Let the bleeds do the work.
    or
    Someone with true strike like corvus or KM.
    or
    Quake him.

I used Venom, got close to one shot but don't think I ever did it.
    This is def one of the harder boss fights in V2, without the proper counter anyway.
    800 units later that’s chapter is 100% explored. What a freaking shiz show
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Hypes was a great option. Did work with my 5/50. Also venom and some skill was good. She hulk too and you can get slow.
    Drooped2 said:

Venom solo

Well done. Congrats

Hypes was a great option. Did work with my 5/50. Also venom and some skill was good. She hulk too and you can get slow.

She Hulk didn’t work for me. Idiot just evaded as usual